Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #71
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiffy420 View Post
only old enlgish i can mess with these days is the kind to wipe down the table tops with
Yep, this stuff is for the youngsters!

Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #72
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I have a question Ed, why on Earth did you start an appreciation thread for Chuck in any other forum then Hell?

I think that is obvious, this being here should prevent the personal attacks, bickering and foul language.

I'm sure there is something in this thread to make Chuck at least smile, or maybe will be before he rejoins us.

Old 02-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #73
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I think that is obvious, this being here should prevent the personal attacks, bickering and foul language.

I'm sure there is something in this thread to make Chuck at least smile, or maybe will be before he rejoins us.
Although it would have been FAR more fun in "hell".. good preventative thinking there Ed

Old 02-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #74
Twizted Paths
Awww, Chuck...

I told you to leave that light beer alone

Old 02-04-2010, 03:52 AM   #75
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post

Since personal attacks are not allowed it shouldn't matter what forum you posted it in. Bickering happens in every forum and I have already used fowl language talking about roosters. So your reasoning is flawed.

Old 02-04-2010, 04:04 AM   #76
polasian
Quote:
Since personal attacks are not allowed it shouldn't matter what forum you posted it in. Bickering happens in every forum and I have already used fowl language talking about roosters. So your reasoning is flawed.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #77
Ed Clark
Quote:
I have already used fowl language talking about roosters. So your reasoning is flawed.
That you did SHAME SHAME!

Old 02-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #78
Mistyck
Quote:

Old 02-13-2010, 06:08 AM   #79
polasian
Lets bump this up for Chuck...he's coming back tomorrow. Of all the days to have a ban lifted...Valentines day is probably the best. Talk about a grand return!

Old 02-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #80
deborahbroadus

Not here yet...he's probably reading the last chapter of "How to Win Friends and Influence People".....................

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!