What are your 'other' hobbies? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-09-2011, 01:55 AM   #21
Payara
This is a great thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBredBeardies View Post
My main one is showing my dogs in conformation and agility.
What kind of dogs do you show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I love building furniture and cabinets,
That's really cool man. Must come really handy with the animal enclosures

My hobbies:

1. Painting/Drawing - I've always done, came naturally. Wished i had taken some classes to improve my skills but never had an opportunity or cash. I have 2 pieces at DA right now. Working on a lionfish.

This ii older pic of work. Almost done. Media is watercolor and pen/ink

2. Paintballing - Just recently started it. Nothing serious, packing a Tippmann A95. I try to go at least once a month, but recently haven't been out due a small motorcycle accident, I say small cuz I'm still alive. Me and my buddy on the hunt...

3. Fish/Aquariums - Been doing it seen I was 9. My largest tank was at the age 13 a 150 gallon tank for my Silver Arowanna. Most exotic fish was an octopus. At one time I had 7 tanks running. I had to downsize in order to pay for college . My last tank was a 9 gallon which leaked all over my apt.

4. Falconry - I really want to get back into this. Haven't found a mentor so never went forward with it (yet). One day, I want to hunt with a crested eagle. Me holding a red tailed hawk.

Old 01-09-2011, 07:40 AM   #22
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payara View Post

WOW!!

That's a GORGEOUS painting!! I have no artistic talent whatsoever. I'm very jealous!!

Love the hawk!!

Old 01-10-2011, 07:29 AM   #23
Focal
Sweet! I have tons of the same hobbies! I was a drummer for years, I live by the Chesapeake Bay so I'm a harcore fisherman, I have about 30-40 some shot glasses I've been collecting for years, just go out of my aquarium hobbie and I played paintball with my Angel for about 10 years.

Old 01-10-2011, 01:31 PM   #24
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post

NICE set up!!! I am not even sure what I would do with one that big.. *giggles*

Old 01-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #25
Southern Wolf
Im into photography **go figure** and gardening... and the best thing is I can combine them

I also like to go hiking and do some more photography.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #26
Focal
Wow! Nice pictures Kevin!

Old 01-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #27
Southern Wolf
Thanks

Old 01-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #28
charleshanklin
I need to work on my photography skills big time. Nice pics Kevin.

Old 01-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #29
AbsoluteApril
What a fun thread, it's great to see so many diverse hobbies and at the same time, so many in common!

Besides snakes I am addicted to video games, playing Xbox360 all the time.

I used to collect Sailor Moon, sold 1/2 the collection off a few years ago on ebay, still have 1/2 left but it was disheartening seeing these special puzzles, action figures, stickers and such being sold for a fraction of what I paid, let alone all that time I spent hunting through obscure little japanese shops.. oh well.

Sold off all the other action figures in 2002 but kept my comic book collection.

I also draw, don't do as much as I would like to and want to get back into it.

ps another Windstone fan here as well!

Old 01-12-2011, 07:33 AM   #30
Focal
Holy crap! I forgot about Sailor Moon. I use to get up like an extra 30-40 minutes earlier when I was in school so I could catch it. That and Dragon Ball Z were my favorite shows then.

What's your gamer tag on the xbox? Mine is 'Focal Z' if anyone wants to add me. I either do FPS's or RPG's.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!