What are your 'other' hobbies? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:40 AM   #31
snakesRkewl
COOL artwork

Besides gaming(unreal tournament 99 mostly) and snakes my "other" hobby is producing freakishly small rats, lol....

I've made dwarf rats in Black, Blue and Siamese so far but I'm working on agouti and agouti blue and then fawn colored mini's

Black double rex patchwork dwarf

Siamese double rex patchwork dwarf and normal size double rex sister.

Black double rex dwarf

Blue double rex dwarf

Red eye Siamese Rex dwarf female...

Jerry

Old 01-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #32
Focal
Sweet! That mouse that is standing in the second picture reminds me of Master Splinter, lol.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #33
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Sweet! That mouse that is standing in the second picture reminds me of Master Splinter, lol.
TMNT to the rescue
Thankfully he's a rat, the only mice you'll find around me are outside

Old 01-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #34
AbsoluteApril
last night after posting on this thread I pulled out all my old sketch books.. so many pictures I've started and never finished. I am inspired to get back to it! Thanks Nick for posting this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
What's your gamer tag on the xbox? Mine is 'Focal Z' if anyone wants to add me. I either do FPS's or RPG's.

I'll add you! My tag is, but of course.. AbsoluteApril

my favorite scout was Mars (Pluto was a close second)
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #35
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
TMNT to the rescue
Thankfully he's a rat, the only mice you'll find around me are outside
Duh, lol. I just realized it's a rat. They are so small I thought they were mice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
last night after posting on this thread I pulled out all my old sketch books.. so many pictures I've started and never finished. I am inspired to get back to it! Thanks Nick for posting this thread!

I'll add you! My tag is, but of course.. AbsoluteApril

my favorite scout was Mars (Pluto was a close second)

Old 01-12-2011, 07:54 PM   #36
sagespyder@yahoo.com
LOL, i remember sailor moon, my fav was sailor mars, her name is a nick name for my own, most people can't remember Ryoko so I just tell them Ry. :P

Old 01-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #37
Payara
Jerry those rats are adorable!

Old 01-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #38
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payara View Post
Jerry those rats are adorable!
THANKS!

They make breeding rats entertaining

Old 01-15-2011, 03:02 AM   #39
AK907
Good looking kit, Nick! It has been a long time since I've gone 1 on 1 with a drummer, even longer since I jammed with a competent drummer. Got any recordings? Should send me some beats to play with if you do. Did that once with a couple online friends, unfortunately its all saved on my other laptop which took a crap on me a couple months ago.

Jerry, do you sell those rats? Those are too freakin' cute! My wife is getting into breeding rats. How in the world do you create dwarf rats?

Old 01-15-2011, 04:25 AM   #40
snakesRkewl
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK907 View Post
Jerry, do you sell those rats? Those are too freakin' cute! My wife is getting into breeding rats. How in the world do you create dwarf rats?
Thanks,
Yes I sell pet rats locally.
Dwarfism is a recessive trait so making colorful dwarfs takes some time but not too long.
My black boy carries blue so I should get blue and agouti blue and agouti females that will carry the dwarf gene then raised up will be bred back to dad for some colorful dwarfs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!