What are your 'other' hobbies? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #71
Focal
That fox is AWESOME!!

Old 10-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #72
phoenix-cry
Thanks! I'll post more pics of him when he's all done. Been working on it on and off for a few months now.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #73
edf01
I am starting another hobby- apparently horsemanship was not out of my life yet.

Right now, I am just doing stall cleanings and such at a local farm that needs help one day a week, but i can get lessons in return. So I will be riding english again. I rode before with the intentions of jumping, but never followed through. While my heart still wants to jump, this time round, prolly gonna just focus on dressage.

But I will learn to care for horses, and its just so fun.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #74
Ozymandias
well now a days i mostly focus on my geckos though i also keep roaches and not just as food but for pets. but i used to kept planted tanks and have dabbled in hydroponics before. also back when i was an art major i took alot of photo and metals classes but really don't have the materials or work space.

old 30 gallon i used to tote back and forth with me to college in Indiana.

and i just set this one up 2 weeks ago, its my first tank in about 2 years or so

and this is the one peace from my metals classes that i actually really like

Old 10-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #75
phoenix-cry
I like your metal work! Looks like mokme game. I used to do planted tanks...then I got way too busy with snakes...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #76
Ozymandias
it actually is mokume lol thats the only peice i made on a month-long intestine course on it metal work take way to long for my liking lol. and the whole reason i got out of planted tanks where it was alot of work and terrariums are so much esier (you don't have to worry about water changes or algea)

Old 10-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #77
phoenix-cry
I love it! My wedding ring is mokume.

Old 10-24-2011, 02:16 AM   #78
Ozymandias
nice, o and that steam punk fox skeleton is awesome.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:25 AM   #79
Focal
Holy cow, that bowl looks like it would pull a pretty penny at an auction! Very nice.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:48 PM   #80
Ozymandias
na has to many imperfections in the base of it and along the rim where the metle didn't bond alway. what i wanted to do but was make another bowl to compliment this one except in copper and silver (this one is copper and bronze). but i never got around to it and know it looks like i may never.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!