Name your poison.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
hhmoore
Name your poison....

While the title is often associated with choice of alcoholic beverage, I'm not going to specify...it can be any substance that you put into your body that is damaging. For some of us, there will be more than one - no need to post them all at once, or in any particular order.

I'm going right to the good stuff for my response. The poison that I consume in the greatest quantity, and that is probably impacting my health the most at this time...
Dr Pepper.

I swear off the stuff semi-regularly, and it takes me a while to detox...the cravings do mostly subside. Then I get super tired and grab one at work - next thing I know I'm right back in the bottle.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
RoadHouse of Retics
Mountain Dew through the week, Miller Lite on the weekends.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:32 AM   #3
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Coca cola for me.... if I have none? nobody wants to know me. Total addict here.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #4
bkline
Coke slurpees. Love them

Old 12-14-2011, 08:56 AM   #5
hhmoore
Lest anybody think I'm trying to keep this sweet and pure, I'll jump right back in with another weakness.
GOOD Tequila.
(Hardly a poison, IMO, but it is what it is. Unfortunately, I don't drink it nearly as often as I should; or in sufficient quantity to make it toxic...but I guess that's one of the benefits of drinking the good stuff )

Old 12-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Nothing sweet and pure here.... I am a smoker.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
Shadera
I have a few. Coffee, dr. pepper, just about any sort of cookie, and jalapeño cheetos.

Ah jeez, just gave myself the munchies.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:48 AM   #8
rcarichter
Diet coke and salt. I salt everything, even chips. My blood pressure is freakishly low.

Noelle

Old 12-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #9
deborahbroadus
My "short, dumpy," fat behind likes BEER (preference is Corona) Lacking that, I'll take a Pepsi (Coke just doesn't taste the same since they messed with it). If I don't have either, Tevanna Tea is a good choice.

If I don't have anything that I want...I mope. lol

Old 12-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #10
Slashmaster
That little bowl of "Triple Cheese" microwavable Kraft Mac and Cheese. I eat disgusting amounts of those things. I can't imagine all that processed food is good for me but it's literally addicting. I keep eating it more and more. I also have been feeling a lot more tired, as my diet is suffering.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!