Name your poison.... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #41
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Pizza.
What is everyone's favorite kind? (toppings and place?)

Mine is Mountain Mikes pepperoni pizza, they put a bazillion of those tiny little pepperonis that are crispy on the edge with grease pools in the middle. Going to have that tonight in fact.

4 liters of soda is what, like 11 cans? I know I used to drink about 4-6 cans a night, my favorite was cherry coke. I pretty much cut soda out of my diet (maybe 1 or 2 cans a month now) and lost 5 lbs almost immediately. It is good though... mmmm cherry coke and pizza...

edit - oo I found a picture.. just look at all that pepperoni goodness

Old 12-15-2011, 11:13 AM   #42
Morelia4life
I am not sure. 11 cans sounds a lot better than like 1.1 gallons of mtn dew a night lmao...

My fav. pizza is a deep dish pizza from Chicago. I forgot the name of the place in Chi but I think it starts with a G??? Don't really care what is on it, as long as it isn't black olives or mushrooms.

Old 12-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #43
RoadHouse of Retics
Favorite pizza is ham,bacon,and pineapple from a place called Shakey Jakes.

Old 12-15-2011, 01:26 PM   #44
~Just Curious~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia4life View Post
Believe it or not, I sleep fine. Or maybe not. I think I actually might have some type of problem. For ex... if I go to sleep around 9 in the morning, I won't wake up until 8 or 9 at night. I can sleep 10 to 12 hours without waking up to eat or pee. I can sleep 4 hours and I am tired. I can sleep for 8 hours and I am tired. I can sleep for 12 hours and I am still tired.

I think it is 3rd shift that makes me so tired but I am not really sure. I don't know or it could be the fact that for the last 4 months my shortest week at work has been 60 hours?? Maybe that is it.
That really sucks, maybe you're overworked? I had/have the same thing happen and my doctor suggested that my circadian rhythm was kooky. If you work at night or even just stay up late, especially staring at a screen of some sort, I hear it can throw your sleep cycle off. I was told that sleeping during the day is hard because even just a little ambient light can prevent you from falling into a true, deep sleep which might explain why some wake up tired.
He suggested I get on a proper schedule or otherwise get rid of all light at least an hour before bed. Sorry I don't know what to tell you, but I hope it clears up for you. I know it can't be any fun, a good night's sleep is important to have.

To join in though - my favorite pizza is loaded with meats! At least sausage, ham, and pepperoni. Then with some pineapple, black olives, and mushrooms! (Sorry Justin, but they're the best LOL) I don't really have any special pizza parlors around here that I'm aware of, but my favorite chain is Round Table. Loads better than Pizza Hut in my opinion.

Old 12-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #45
Cat_Eyed_Lady
My fav pizza is from a place called Ted's pizza.... Mama Mia... 3 times the mozzarell and then tons of pepperoni and sausage. That and a Michalob? yummo!!

I worked 3rd shift for almost 7 years and your mostly tired because of having to sleep during the day. Another thing is it screws up your melatonine levels. Just about all night time workers have bad sleeping habits.... its just part of being a shift worker

Old 12-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #46
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
omg!!! Pizza is my Fav food group!! I could almost live on the stuff.. as long as there is a steak or roast thrown in once on awhile

marinated steak on the grill is another yummy for me
Dee you just had a foodgasm!!

Old 12-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #47
~Just Curious~
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
edit - oo I found a picture.. just look at all that pepperoni goodness
Wow, that looks good! Talking about pizza didn't do anything for me, but seeing it... Mmmmm, I need some now. <3

LOL It reminded me - I don't like oriental food, so when I stayed in Japan, pizza just saved my life! Believe it or not, they've got a lot of Pizza Huts over there. I actually brought back a menu from a pizza joint, because the toppings they put on it are so crazy in my Western opinion - squid ink, raisins, corn, eel, every single fish you could imagine, and mayonnaise. Mayo on everything! You could also get stuffed shrimp crust. XP

Old 12-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #48
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Dee you just had a foodgasm!!
LOL yes, I think so too!! I absolutely love pizza! hehe when ppl tell me its bad, I ask why... they say look at all that and its bad... well, for me, you got your grains(crust) and sauce (veggie) and cheese (dairy) and toppings (protein) .... its all the food groups lumped into one yummoooo place! LOL

Old 12-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #49
JCCS
Squid ink could actually work on pizza, lol. Just a little outside the box.

My favorite pie is from Circle in a Square here in town. I like mine with deli style huge pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives.

Chris

Old 12-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #50
Cat_Eyed_Lady
If I had to say something about good pizza from outside the USA... I would say France. They have a goatcheese pizza that I am Still craving! Was so fricken good. I think in the 2 weeks I was there, we had pizza atleast 6 times LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!