Name your poison.... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #51
Shadera
That pepperoni pie looks SO good.

My fave is a Wolfgang Puck creation that uses a thin crust, pesto, oven dried tomatoes, feta, fresh basil, and a few other cheeses.

Old 12-15-2011, 04:38 PM   #52
Cat_Eyed_Lady
I think Wolfgang could probably make dirt look good enough to eat! LOL

Old 12-15-2011, 06:13 PM   #53
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
I absolutely love pizza!
Mmm me too.

Best pizza ever I discovered in Tawas City,Michigan while I was salmon fishing near Oscoda at the foote dam. it was a double decker loaded with everything that I never had before.Michigan has huge giant salmon that run up the rivers out of the great lakes to spawn.we fished them with bombs, a large treble hook with a lead weight on it.some people up there frown on snagging(especially the DNR) as it is illegal but most locals there are snaggers.

The weather was cold and the pizza was great!!

FYI, we smoked all the salmon caught and that was a tasty treat also.

Old 12-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #54
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Double decker pizza is reallyyyy awesome if done right! That does it!! hurting mouth or not, I am having pizza tonight!!!

Old 12-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #55
Pinkypie
Pizza is gross..Chocolate is good, dark, milk, with nuts or without..And marshmallows, I love anything with marshmallows(even made some homemade once)..A good dark chocolate from Argentina, I bought a 40 dollar block once and at the whole darn thing in a couple months...I wonder if you can die from chocolate poisoning?

Old 12-17-2011, 08:25 AM   #56
RJK890
Monster Energy Drinks. (Green.)
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2011, 07:30 PM   #57
April Homich
I have been drinking too many energy drinks lately. I usually try to stick to my milkshake for breakfast, then unsweetened tea and water during the day.

My other problem is cheese - anything with cheese. If I buy just a block of cheddar or a container of feta (2 favs), they are gone in a couple days. I usually don't buy any at all because of this, unless I'm making something specific that needs the feta.

I do like to make myself healthier versions of foods I like. If I'm going to eat pizza, why not have more veggies? They're quite delicious, too! I can make single serving sizes so that I don't eat too much.

Here's one I threw together with a whole grain pita as crust with olive oil brushed on, tomato paste mixed with spaghetti sauce for the sauce, then fresh basil leaves, then a veggie mix that is fried for a bit in a small dash of olive oil (orange bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, fresh mushrooms, red onions, tomatoes), then chicken breast cooked with rosemary and italian seasoning, then artichoke hearts, then a little extra seasoning, feta, then mozzarella. Throw that in a toaster oven at 400 until toasty. It turned out delicious, and I had ingredients for multiples. I ended up eating them for dinner for 4 days straight. The chicken was cooked the first night, so I didn't have to do that each time.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #58
~Just Curious~
April that looks and sounds simply delicious! Yummy! I'll have to try that someday. So far the only pizza I've ever made at home was the little thomas english muffin kind! XD

It's so great when you can make healthier versions of things like that.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:21 AM   #59
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Easiest pizza at home to make?? Pillsbury rolls... roll out, put what ever sauce and toppings you want and then bake. I learned this in high school which I will admit has been a Little while but its still super great and even better if you have kids or a sleep over

Old 12-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #60
Wraith
lovely tequila and dr. pepper (though the new dp10 is helping some with the withdrawls)

occasionally Drambuie..it's a little too expensive to needlessly waste.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!