I am... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 07-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #31
Magic
Induction isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes it's a salvation. I know we've I induced ladies for less. Fingers crossed that you get results today!!

Ps, as someone who's logged many hours in the delivery room making sure things go as planned, have your parents or a friend take your daughter. Stress only inhibits progression. Only have your significant other or whom you really want in there. Good luck!!

Old 07-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #32
Magic
Double post.

Old 07-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #33
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Induction isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes it's a salvation. I know we've I induced ladies for less. Fingers crossed that you get results today!!

Ps, as someone who's logged many hours in the delivery room making sure things go as planned, have your parents or a friend take your daughter. Stress only inhibits progression. Only have your significant other or whom you really want in there. Good luck!!
Midwife and hospital will not induce unless baby is in stress...(and since neither of them can figure out when I'm actually due...Thanks to not knowing for 4+ months that I was even pregnant... They are going on the side of caution that I'm not due yet, according to my last visit... )

My parents aren't around, (in Texas so they've missed the whole pregnancy ), and the SO's parents are going to take my daughter when I go into labor...Well his dad is, so his mom can be at the hospital.

I'm not even sure I want anyone in the delivery room with me at this point. I'm so irritated with my SO and everything about him right now that I can't stand to be around him or anyone else. (I think it's because of hormones and my meds not working like they should...) It's not like I want to be by myself, but I don't know what I want anymore. I know for a fact that his mom (though I love her) is NOT welcome in the delivery room. If I don't have my SO in there, then I'll be in there by myself. But more than likely my SO will be in there. (Now if that's not a contradiction in itself... )

(I'm so confused by my hormones, my body and my mind right now...I feel like my whole body is turning against me, and pulling me 15 different directions. )

Old 07-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #34
Mistyck
Ok...Went to appointment...Not what I wanted to hear...

They did recalculations...(again), and they are going to go with the first due date of August 18th.

Means I have 2 1/2 more weeks...

I am measuring perfect on the belly, and am still only 2cm dilated. I am still having contractions, (though they aren't strong, or close...) Had one at the appointment and my midwife said that the only thing I can really do for them is to breathe through them.

I go to another Dr. tomorrow to get an adjustment on my meds...(they are not working like they should be and I can feel it.) I'm hoping something works, because I'm tired of feeling like I do, (mentally, and physically)

I think I'm just going to try to forget about the "due date", and try to relax (as much as I can) before the baby gets here. If I think about the "due date" any longer, I think I'm just going to stress myself out and make myself sicker than I am now.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:10 AM   #35
Metachrosis
They know when its "time" and theyll be along when they get ready
Best enjoy the last couple weeks best you can

Old 08-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #36
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
They know when its "time" and theyll be along when they get ready
Best enjoy the last couple weeks best you can
Oh I know...Was just hoping.

Haven't really enjoyed much these days. Been too busy doing laundry, and getting ready for the school year with my daughter. I finally caved and decided with the SO and his parents that we would put her in private school instead of me homeschooling her. So we've been scurrying around getting the uniforms, supplies and other things done. lol

But...I at least know that the crib is ready, the clothes are ready, and I have a TON of receiving blankets ready. lol This kid is even going to be ready for football season! WOOHOO! (Bought some onesies for him in the SO's team.)

I go back in for another appointment tomorrow. Thank goodness! I have been having extremely hard contractions, (enough to make me cry), over the weekend. But they haven't been close enough together to warrant going to the hospital. I get maybe 3 an hour, then they stop for a couple hours So, hopefully when I go tomorrow, the midwife will be able to tell me if anything has changed.

Old 08-05-2013, 10:30 AM   #37
Metachrosis
your getting there . . . . .

Old 08-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #38
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
your getting there . . . . .
Yes'r....

Old 08-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #39
JColt
Not much longer. Hang in there

Old 08-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #40
BulkMice.com
Oh wow congrats! Me and my wife are trying too! Exciting times I wish yall the best!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!