Which Fool Should I Vote For? Bush or Kerry? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: Which Fool Should We Vote For?
Bush 51 49.04%
Kerry 33 31.73%
Nader 5 4.81%
They all Suck Bigtime!!!!!! 15 14.42%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 06:41 PM   #31
Ken Harbart
Once again I'll ask how is it that one can claim a party that supported savery to the bitter end, has a lesser record on major civil rights legislation, openly embraces racial and sexual discrimination, and tramples the Bill of Rights can be touted as champions of civil rights?

As for F911, this short article should give a decent start. Of course, those illustrating Moore's deceptions are merely "attack dogs" and should be ashamed for pointing out lardass's intellectual dishonesty.

Old 07-01-2004, 06:57 PM   #32
Posaunist
Ken,

You can point out the standings of the parties in the past as much as you want. Anyone familiar with politics should be aware that the parties of this country have shifted their platform since the 1860s.

The GOP was against extension of racial rights, women's rights, abortion rights, and gay rights. Republicans also are notorious opposition to the extension of hate crime legislation. They're prejudice blinds them from seeing that hate crimes in fact do exist and should be punished for what they are.

I believe those are major civil rights issues.

Mark

Old 07-01-2004, 06:58 PM   #33
bud mierkey
Thumbs up Ah a youngsters opinion typical.

mark,
I see your a youngster when youve been around as long as me you will wise up.
This crap is nothing more than a political slam before a election.

Fahrenheit 911 The temp that stupidity happens!

so mark in 20 years or so I hope you wise up.
most 20 year olds don't have a clue till they live a while longer.
don't be angry you don't know any better.
I was once in my 20's .
That was a long time ago

Old 07-01-2004, 07:08 PM   #34
bcfos
If Kerry gets elected expect a lot of changes which will land out economy in the crapper. No more tax cuts, the EPA will be on big business like the Nazi's were on France in the early 40's with the clean air act and such, Expect all the tax dollars to go and support 5th and 6th generation welfare families, Expect two classes to pay much higher taxes to support his bleeding heart liberal programs; the middle class and the upper class. Also expect drastic humanitarian aid to go to counrties which in reality really need to cul their population anyway.

So expect a lot of waste and nothing in return.

Old 07-01-2004, 07:55 PM   #35
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Republicans also are notorious opposition to the extension of hate crime legislation.
As they should be. Hate crime legislation is utterly absurd and unnecessary. Try telling the next of kin of a murdered heterosexual male that their son's killer should be prosecuted less vigorously, or that his life was worth less because he wasn't gay or of a different race/ethnicity.

Once again, I see you're harping on the GOP not supporting racial rights. Once again, this claim is refuted by Congressional voting records for the latter two-thirds of the twentieth century. What the GOP has opposed are the racially discriminatory practices of affirmative action & racial quotas.

Old 07-01-2004, 08:08 PM   #36
Ken Harbart
Brian,
You also forgot to mention that we can look forward to a weakened and demoralized military.

Also, expect Kerry to continue showing his disregard for the Bill of Rights.

Old 07-01-2004, 10:01 PM   #37
Posaunist
Re: Ah a youngsters opinion typical.

Quote:
Originally posted by bud mierkey
mark,
I see your a youngster when youve been around as long as me you will wise up.

so mark in 20 years or so I hope you wise up.
most 20 year olds don't have a clue till they live a while longer.
don't be angry you don't know any better.
I was once in my 20's .
That was a long time ago
Bud,

I believe I'm right in saying GROW UP. Wise up? If that equates to your obvious lack of correct English, a tendency to ALWAYS resort to personal attacks, and nothing more in a defense than "that's stupid". I've encountered more intelligent grade school kids. I don’t take kindly to people whom envenomate themselves telling me to wise up.

Brian and Ken,

You two are prime examples of the way conservatives can scare themselves. There's going to be this and that and that and that, yet you really have no concrete, logical reasoning.

Ken, for what is that big military compensating? I believe much of that money would be better off spent in medical and scientific research. The priorities of this country have been backwards for far too long.

Ken, you obviously don't understand the reasoning behind hate crime legislation. A deterrent for committing such crimes would be far more effective than simply treating it as it doesn't exist. The punishments for other crimes, such as murder, would not be diminished.

Brian,

Has big business been good to you? I hope so seeing how you'll put their health over the planet's. I see you still don't see how cutting taxes and spending at the same time doesn't add up. Maybe some day conservatives will realize just how crappy life would be without taxes.

It's this paranoid, irrational thought that makes arguing with conservatives so difficult. It sure would be nice to have you guys stop whining about doomsday and start actually putting some reason into what you're saying. This would be so much more productive.

Mark
My Astronomy Home

Old 07-02-2004, 12:46 AM   #38
repzoo44
"The reason I say there is a connection between Iraq, Saddam, and Al-Qaeda, is because there is a connection between Iraq and Al-Qaeda" Pres. Bush

Mark,
Dont be so hard on them, you can see where they get it from. It just is is a great argument. Its hard to argue against that kind of logic.
How long do you guys think that tax cuts PLUS spending enormous anounts of money on war can last. That money has to come from somewhere. Dont forget, we also have to help pay to rebuild two countries. AH heck, just give me another 80 bil.
Did someone actually say that the EPA would be going after big business, and this would be bad? Seriously? Clean air...hhhmmmmm. I like that idea.

EP

Old 07-02-2004, 06:43 AM   #39
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Harbart
Brian,
You also forgot to mention that we can look forward to a weakened and demoralized military.

Also, expect Kerry to continue showing his disregard for the Bill of Rights.

You have that 100% correct brother Ken.....

And Kerry earned his money the old fashioned way, he married it.
If that moron had to support himself there is now way he could do it. And he wouldn't have to pay the inflated taxes he would bring about, SHE would.

Old 07-02-2004, 10:47 AM   #40
bud mierkey
Thumbs down ah mark shows his colors a red star?

mark you wrote-

"I've encountered more intelligent grade school kids. I don’t take kindly to people whom envenomate themselves telling me to wise up."

Mark,
what does this have to do with the election?
Your little whine made me check out your little tin shed.
You waste your time looking onto the heavens with equipment that will find nothing that thousands of other people have not already viewed.
That must be soooooo boreing.:Puke:
I can save you some time and money, go to the nasa link.
ITS all been done many times and years before your small endevor.

I don't take kindly to your political views thats all.
But since you took it to a personal level so be it.

For a hobby to be of value uniqueness to me is a greater factor .
If too many people are into it its too common for me.
Not too many people can survive deadly snake bites with no treatment.
Thats all I need is to be unique not a run of the mill amateur.
what can you ever do in that little tin shed that can amount to anything new?
Find a new asteroid or a new planet I don't think so.
You are young so keep working at it you might get lucky and find something.
so lets keep this on the topic at hand.
THE ELECTION!
Another tip don't look up too much you might not like what looks back.:alien:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread