Which Fool Should I Vote For? Bush or Kerry? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: Which Fool Should We Vote For?
Bush 51 49.04%
Kerry 33 31.73%
Nader 5 4.81%
They all Suck Bigtime!!!!!! 15 14.42%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 08:35 PM   #51
Ron Hurst
Quote:
Originally posted by chas*e
the sad thing is that if Bush, with his Religious Right policies, remain in power, my "Pussy" country(Canada) will soon follow in washing away freedoms that took hundrds of years to establish.
That would not be a problem. I'm sure you would feel right at home in France.

Old 07-15-2004, 08:48 PM   #52
bud mierkey
dana williams the laugh is on you

I have a buddy named dana williams but he is much smarter than you.
Go and pick on spelling it gets you nowhere at all .
you wrote--

Hilarious. Am I to infer that you consider yourself "not a run of the mill amateur" because you were sloppy or stupid enough to get nailed by a hot? That's ripe. I suppose that would make Roy Horn a super-expert since his tiger all but ripped off his head?

If you're so bent on being unique, I would consider your inability to spell to be more impressive. There's nothing more entertaining than an older male telling them there youngins 'bout how things are as he writes at an eighth grade level.

Old 07-15-2004, 09:01 PM   #53
doctorkeyser
Your forum username: bud mierkey

Your sig reads: bud merkey

I may not be as smart as your pal, sir. But I do implore you to be careful around those hots. It looks like the venom is indeed taking its toll.

Old 07-15-2004, 09:09 PM   #54
bud mierkey
Thumbs down I hit enter to soon dana

dana,
you seem to think I care if you don't like my spelling?
you don't seem to understand at all the meaning of my post
to your young liberal tin shed buddy.

I can survive a bite from a black mamba and have modified my body to do so at will at my pleasure!
so dana its not a sloppy act of careless handling.
And far from a run of the mill amateur fool that gets tagged and nearly dies hahaha!.
you might spell better but your far from impressing me with any of your dribble.
Insted of joining in on your lost cause with your tin shed buddy.
Stick to the TOPIC and try not to get mad when older wiser
people speak from decades of watching the political side shows.
The typical fresh from college kid has been groomed by the typical liberal college professors.
He will learn soon enough whats real and whats fantasy!

bush will win again then I will laugh at your wasted typing!

if you guys want to argue go to the hell forum.

Old 07-15-2004, 09:33 PM   #55
doctorkeyser
Re: Ah a youngsters opinion typical.

Quote:
Originally posted by bud mierkey
mark,
I see your a youngster when youve been around as long as me you will wise up.
This crap is nothing more than a political slam before a election.

Fahrenheit 911 The temp that stupidity happens!

so mark in 20 years or so I hope you wise up.
most 20 year olds don't have a clue till they live a while longer.
don't be angry you don't know any better.
I was once in my 20's .
That was a long time ago

What exactly did the above post have to do with the topic, Rip Van Winkle? I don't see anything political here, just diarrhea from some old curmudgeon trying to discredit someone's view just because he's younger.

Tell us, Confucius, just how wise can one truly be when he thinks wisdom directly correlates with age? Also, how would you know what the political climate is like in college when you obviously never attended one?

Despite how much you'd like to believe otherwise, I've been an independent voter for 15 years. People who tow the party line on either side are just moths to the flame. You can go down your ballot and check off all the Rs and the Ds. I'll vote for candidates.

Admittedly, your choice of candidate seems perfect for you. I bet those hots will never catch you "unawares."

Old 07-15-2004, 09:54 PM   #56
bud mierkey
Thumbs down no dana

I made the point he was young and his opinion reflected that.
Then he made some comment about SI.
You ever hear the term young and gullable.
(99% of all college professors are liberal demoncrats.
They try to mold the young minds into their way of thinking .
then the students graduate and get away from the liberal
professors and face the real world finding out they were lied to.
how come the majority of them wise up and become conservative?
The answer is they GROW older and see the real world not the one dictated to them at college!

Old 07-17-2004, 10:18 AM   #57
dwedeking
Quote:
Maybe some day conservatives will realize just how crappy life would be without taxes.
I'd like to try it for a change. I'm tired of paying taxes of which I see (if lucky) 10% of the equal value in benefits. Roads are <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>. Military is ill used. Waste and laziness are promoted via welfare (both for corporations and private citizens). Frankly I'm fed up with government interference in my life, fire all the politicians and make them get jobs or starve. The massive die off would clean up the gene pool.

Kerry wishes to protect us and take care of us through a welfare state (how better to secure votes than by making everyone dependent upon your social programs for survival). Bush wishes to protect us by taking away our freedoms (patriot act and the neo-nazi tactics of the pentagon/administration leaders) to protect the interests of the rich.

Here is what I'd like to see from a president. "Elect me and I'll leave you alone to make it or fail in your life on your own merits." Frankly I don't see how two rich spoiled jerks (one married into it, the other was born to money) can connect with me or my needs.

Old 07-17-2004, 12:07 PM   #58
bpc
Quote:
Kerry wishes to protect us and take care of us through a welfare state (how better to secure votes than by making everyone dependent upon your social programs for survival). Bush wishes to protect us by taking away our freedoms (patriot act and the neo-nazi tactics of the pentagon/administration leaders) to protect the interests of the rich.
I almost agree w/ this other than the fact that Kerry won't really be able to change much w/ Congress the way it is. Bush can pretty push any agenda he wants (Patriot Act), which terrifies me. I'm not 100% happy w/ Kerry either, but he is definately the lesser of two evils.

Can anyone actually say they are proud to have George Bush as the leader of the free world. Would you want that man representing you in a time of crisis? Hell, would you want him representing you in a simple debate. Many people will vote for Bush in this election. But I doubt as many people will be voting for "Bush" as much as they are voting Republican. He is just not an acceptable leader of this country. IMHO

Old 07-17-2004, 01:14 PM   #59
dwedeking
Quote:
I almost agree w/ this other than the fact that Kerry won't really be able to change much w/ Congress the way it is.
I think that says it all. We (as a collective whole) are looking for a political leader that will be ineffective enough to not screw our lives up. Not that we can get someone to actually improve things (like being a leader), just be weak enough that nothing will happen.

Old 07-17-2004, 02:41 PM   #60
bpc
Well, the best we can hope for is Kerry to win and then Edwards to somehow become President. He strikes me as an honest person who really wants to do good. But, I honestly FEAR Bush. I think he is the ultimate puppet for the extreme right and the wealthy. I think his policies will do actual harm to this country. Harm that very well may change the way we live in the future. Harm that will undermine our strength as a nation (not militarily but idealistically), harm our middle class, and harm our education system beyond what has already been done to it. Kerry at worst will do no harm, and at best, undo some the things Bush has managed to do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread