Must sell my small collection of 5...please look!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 05:44 PM   #1
StinaUIUC
Unhappy Must sell my small collection of 5...please look!!!!!

Well...someone ratted my roommate and I out for having "illegal" pets in our apartment... So now I need to get rid of my poor leos! Cannot ship...need to be picked up. Must be gone by the end of the week!!!!! Prices negotiable, all are around a year or between 1 and 2.

male hypo tangerine rainwater albino "Bronx"-This guy is sweet as can be and GORGEOUS!!! asking $100

female reduced pattern tangerine het rainwater albino "Blinkers"-very sweet, but got chilled and turned pretty dark!...had a tail kink believed to be due to shipping trauma...recently lost tail tip I believe from being bitten on accident, seems to be growing back crooked. asking $50

female very light colored jungle "Skissor"-small scar on side from being bitten when "Spitfire" tried to breed with her...she does not have trouble shedding around it-asking $30

female normal (possibly jungle...slight abberencies in tail and on back) "Vahz"-asking $30

Photo of geckos above

male tremper albino "Spitfire"-asking $40

photo of "Spitfire"

Please e-mail me at cwalton@uiuc.edu if interested.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread