Shrillomn, a brief expose - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-12-2006, 02:28 PM   #31
Dennis Hultman
Now that this post has been moved to the BS section where it belongs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrillomn
Neither.
It would be the brotherhood of reptile keepers and Fauna enthusiasts that are tired of the abuse brought upon them by a few self-righteous posters here. This was once a nice place to hang out, before a handfull of individuals decided to make it their personal playground where they could bully newcomers and make themselves feel self-important at the expense of the inexperienced.

I stand for those that are unwilling to speak out because of the ever present threat posed by the small-minded.

I am Pez.
A version of this post has been posted every six months since the beginning of Fauna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone in 2002
A major reason that people are not willing to post dissenting opinions on this forum is that the "group" will attack, very similar to a feeding frenzy in a group of sharks.

Regardless, if it has been called the “dirty dozen” the “clique” or the “wolf pack,” one common factor remains. The statement has always been made by someone that was recently exposed or suspended for one reason or another.

Please point to any recent posts in any of the forums where someone new asking questions was bullied! The fact is this has nothing to do with any newcomer.

Quote:

Even though all of these monies had been collected, the rules were relaxed and new members had full access for free.

I'm sorry, but at the point where the site became a "Pay Site" there was now an obligation to the customers to provide the service that they paid for. For the management to decide that they are simply no longer interested, doesn't cut it.
Almost word for word, I have read this before on another site.

Old 11-12-2006, 02:47 PM   #32
varnyard
Well, I guess Mr/Mrs nobody needs to feel like a somebody. Sorry, but you chose to be less than a scumbag. Yes, that is what I said. At least a scumbag is a somebody, seems like you have not made it that far yet. JMHO!!

Old 11-12-2006, 04:18 PM   #33
WebSlave
Quote:

Even though all of these monies had been collected, the rules were relaxed and new members had full access for free.

I'm sorry, but at the point where the site became a "Pay Site" there was now an obligation to the customers to provide the service that they paid for. For the management to decide that they are simply no longer interested, doesn't cut it.
Please indicate what it is in the chart of privileges for paid members (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64541) that they paid for that those paid members are NOT receiving now.

Old 11-12-2006, 05:48 PM   #34
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Please indicate what it is in the chart of privileges for paid members (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64541) that they paid for that those paid members are NOT receiving now.
Dont foget.... you even added ad highlighting for paid members!!

Old 11-12-2006, 06:40 PM   #35
Ginger Ambrose
I agree Cat..................this Gal/Fellow "is a few fries shy a Happy meal"
JMHO

Old 11-12-2006, 07:06 PM   #36
Leighanne
Actually...I am assuming by "Management" you mean the Moderators. Hhmmm, while I can agree that some are not always around there are ones who are around EVERYDAY and are GREAT Moderators! TripleMoons, John Apple. Isn't HHMoore Moderator of the Python section? If he isn't he fooled me! We have some really awesome Moderators, and no offense but I don't see how your a "protector" of the newbies. Where were you when I got chewed out. lol I think you like to argue. No offense.

Old 11-12-2006, 10:07 PM   #37
Shrillomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
The point is this, Webslave,
You accepted money from all of the people who supported you and this board. Prior to paying the money, the users had grown accustomed to a certain level of service here. It was because of that level of service, that people wanted to keep Fauna going to the point of sending you money to ensure it's survival. How many times had we heard from you that you simply wanted to shut it down? The money was supposed to make it work for everyone.

Then, at some point after all of this money had been collected, you simply decided that you no longer wanted to offer the same product because it was easier for you to simply not do so. Additionally, you slapped every supporter of this board in the face by giving away for free, the very thing that they had paid for.

Nice car, btw...

Old 11-12-2006, 11:17 PM   #38
Wilomn
2 things.

First off, I have NOT given you permission to use my picture.

Remove it NOW.

Second. IF you read the expose' you will see that I orignally thought chris from TSE was a bad guy, then he fooled me. That was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG before anyone else did.

IF the avatar is NOT removed immediately I would ask any staff member who can to please remove it for me.

It's mine and NO ONE has permission to use it.

It's a damn shame I have handed so many asses to so many people so often. There are simply too many dumbass idiots out there for me to know exactly who you are. Not that it matters particularly, but I am curious just how and when and how many times I've handed you yours.

Other than this time, that is.

Old 11-12-2006, 11:57 PM   #39
kellysballs
Hate to jump in the middle of some one having their ass handed to them, however I would like to say that I am fairly new to fauna and I have never been "attacked" I have posted question and been answered in a pleasent manner. I have even been able to help answer a question or to.

I think this site is great. I am even learning some of the computer abreviations
JM .02

Old 11-12-2006, 11:58 PM   #40
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn

These silly crushes that people get on me, these infatuations, simply amaze me.
Youre a popular man! what do you want! ^_^ You should be proud!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!