Shrillomn, a brief expose - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-15-2006, 03:17 PM   #51
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrillomn

Anyone out there interested in an adult discussion?
Why, do you know one?

Old 11-15-2006, 03:26 PM   #52
Shrillomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Why, do you know one?
I guess it's time for an identity change.

The "I am rubber and you are glue" responses are getting very tiresome.
I really thought that you had some intellect hidden back there behind all of the insults.

I admit that I misjudged you as it appears that you do not.

Goodbye Wes....

Old 11-15-2006, 03:58 PM   #53
WebSlave
Quote:
Bobby,
You are absolutely right. We are are on the same side.
I assure you, once Fauna has re-applied the rules under which she was founded and anyone who wishes to post has to do so with a verified account, I will return with my real identity.

Until that time, my very presence here, helps to illuminate the problems of an unmoderated and abandoned forum.
Well someone pick me off of the floor! Someone actually demanding that I return to the paid requirements for posting on the BOI? Or has the logic been so convoluted that I made a wrong turn somewhere.

Actually the "rules" when Fauna (or the BOI depends on what you are really talking about) weren't much different from what they are now. Fauna was established back in 2001 (when I registered the domain name), and the BOI somewhat earlier when it was originally on HerpWantAds.com. Obviously it was long enough ago for your memory to be faded on the details of what rules applied back then.

But heck, what do you expect from someone who can't even remember their own name when they register here?

Old 11-15-2006, 04:01 PM   #54
Wilomn
[quote=Shrillomn]

Bobby,
I assure you, once Fauna has re-applied the rules under which she was founded and anyone who wishes to post has to do so with a verified account, I will return with my real identity.[quote]

buck buck buckawww

Old 11-15-2006, 04:05 PM   #55
Shrillomn
Oh Wes,
How you do impress us all with your acumen.

Old 11-15-2006, 04:07 PM   #56
Shrillomn
Sorry Wes,
I just realized that acumen is a 4th grade word.

Look it up here: www.dictionary.com

Hope this helps you in the future.

Old 12-04-2006, 03:50 AM   #57
SoulSmilen
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
I do find it interesting that you are not a payed member and yet can see that I left you negative karma......how is that pez???? Inquirering minds want to know???????????

Laura,
The comment you made on the negative karma post: Quote:
Go away and stop imitating my friend!!!
made it a reasonable assumption (I know how much your friend likes the word ASSume) but thank you for confirming it.
What a crock. Assumption, my ass. You did see her name on the negative karma and you either are a paid member or someone set up the account to have the benefits of one. That's obvious by the "Custom User Title" delineation under the name that you (whoops!) weren't quite smart enough to change. The ability to read negative karma and have a custom user title don't start until the Contributor level...

I find it VERY hard to believe that 'management' doesn't know who this person is, ESPECIALLY if it paid money. The money had to come from SOMEone with a name.

Let's see, shall I just start creating new accounts with plays on member names and target that member, too? Wonder how long I would get away with that...

Old 12-04-2006, 03:59 AM   #58
SoulSmilen
For posterity's sake...

... so the User Title isn't made to say "Registerred Member" before others see it.

11-11-2006, 08:33 PM #18 Shrillomn vbmenu_register("postmenu_449828", true);
Custom User Title

Name : Pez Wollock

Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
I do find it interesting that you are not a payed member and yet can see that I left you negative karma......how is that pez???? Inquirering minds want to know???????????

Laura,
The comment you made on the negative karma post: Quote:
Go away and stop imitating my friend!!!
made it a reasonable assumption (I know how much your friend likes the word ASSume) but thank you for confirming it.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:44 PM   #59
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
What a crock. Assumption, my ass. You did see her name on the negative karma and you either are a paid member or someone set up the account to have the benefits of one. That's obvious by the "Custom User Title" delineation under the name that you (whoops!) weren't quite smart enough to change. The ability to read negative karma and have a custom user title don't start until the Contributor level...

I find it VERY hard to believe that 'management' doesn't know who this person is, ESPECIALLY if it paid money. The money had to come from SOMEone with a name.

Let's see, shall I just start creating new accounts with plays on member names and target that member, too? Wonder how long I would get away with that...
Hmm, a regular Sherlock Holmes, aren't we? Since you are obviously making some sort of accusation here, allow me to bust your bubble.

First off, ANY registered member here can change their member title at will. I thought that was the case, but created a new regular registered account here and then changed the user title to make certain:

"Whoops!" Didn't know that, did you?

Secondly, just guessing, but I believe "Shrillomn" was smart enough to figure out who made the negative karma note, as in context it probably wasn't too hard to figure out.

Thirdly, no, "Shrillomn" has not paid for a membership. I don't believe he/she would be THAT stupid if the intent was to hide their actual identity. And no, he/she was not set up to have such privileges without payment here either.

I don't know what you are really trying to accomplish with such accusations, but it is pretty obvious that you believe "management" here has a hand in it. Next time, try getting your ducks all in a row before firing that shot and making yourself look a little foolish as a result.

Old 12-04-2006, 01:24 PM   #60
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Hmm, a regular Sherlock Holmes, aren't we? Since you are obviously making some sort of accusation here, allow me to bust your bubble.

First off, ANY registered member here can change their member title at will. I thought that was the case, but created a new regular registered account here and then changed the user title to make certain:

"Whoops!" Didn't know that, did you?

Secondly, just guessing, but I believe "Shrillomn" was smart enough to figure out who made the negative karma note, as in context it probably wasn't too hard to figure out.

Thirdly, no, "Shrillomn" has not paid for a membership. I don't believe he/she would be THAT stupid if the intent was to hide their actual identity. And no, he/she was not set up to have such privileges without payment here either.

I don't know what you are really trying to accomplish with such accusations, but it is pretty obvious that you believe "management" here has a hand in it. Next time, try getting your ducks all in a row before firing that shot and making yourself look a little foolish as a result.
I was just going by the Paid Membership level charts and what happened with my membership; hard for my ducks to be in a row when those ducks aren't in a row.

Is this something that just recently changed? I know before I paid for my membership I was not able to change my title and the option did not show up in my profile. The minute I paid it and went to my profile it was there. That was not so long ago, just a few weeks. My member title is one of the first things I try to update on any site I'm registered to; I know for a fact I was not able to change it before I paid.

Such is life... I don't think I look all that foolish, though, when it still seems a little unclear as to what's what.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!