Shrillomn, a brief expose - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-05-2006, 03:54 PM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrillomn

I only exist here to point out the idiocy of having a site such as this without rules in place to ensure legitimacy.
I think that's a little strong. I don't think this site is idiotic at all. I do think some people get way out of hand from time to time but they are not illegitimate.

I would like Fauna to return to being a nice hang-out. But it is far from being idiotic now.

And, the BOI, from what I have seen, it is still fulfilling its function, there are people pointing out bad guys, and others saying different, and as always the people who read are the judge.

Old 12-05-2006, 04:09 PM   #72
Mike Greathouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrillomn
I only exist here to point out the idiocy of having a site such as this without rules in place to ensure legitimacy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I think that's a little strong. I don't think this site is idiotic at all. I do think some people get out of hand from time to time but they are not illegitimate.
Not that I would ever want to speak for Mr./Ms/Mrs. Wollock, but I read that comment in a different light, Lucille.
My take was that the idiocy was not having the rules that require someone to properly identify themselves before participating in a site that is based on posting facts.

Based on his/her previous posts, I believe that this person has been pushing for the recently relaxed rules to be tightened up again. This is most likely, not the way to effectively enact change, but it does bring some interesting things to light.

My guess is that Shrillomn will address both of our comments and better explain his/her previous post. Perhaps we could even get a clarification on the gender of this individual, so that we don't have to continue with all of this he/she guessing.

Old 12-05-2006, 04:35 PM   #73
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
Perhaps we could even get a clarification on the gender of this individual, so that we don't have to continue with all of this he/she guessing.
Easy resolution.... It's Pat!!

Old 12-05-2006, 04:55 PM   #74
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Greathouse
My guess is that Shrillomn will address both of our comments and better explain his/her previous post. Perhaps we could even get a clarification on the gender of this individual, so that we don't have to continue with all of this he/she guessing.
I wouldn't hold my breath on Shrillomn letting the Cat out of the Bag regarding gender Mike. Why would he / she want to reduce the number of possible suspects by half?

Personally, I have enjoyed the appearance of the new Phantom Avenger. While I agree that i would not have chosen this particular method, I just spent half an hour re-reading each and every post by Shrillomn and, I have to say, I did not find one statement I did not heartily agree with. The rather effective needling at Wes "Shoot First and Get the Facts Later" Pollock was just an unexpected bonus.

Old 12-05-2006, 06:17 PM   #75
Chameleon Company
That "Pez" has chosen to hide behind the cloak of anonymity is worthy of some ridicule, but relative to many others here, only a smidgen. While the rest of us are known entities (I think), many are able to go a bit over-the-top in their use of the forums to attack others because they might as well be as an unknown. Take Wes as an example. Or as "the" example. He has very little expectation that he will ever actually face any of the entities he trashes. As for possibly alienating future customers, sorry but he's not risking much there either.

John and Mike I salute you. In recent threads, MG Reptiles and Ali@Crazy Cresties to name two, you stepped forward to point out that in one case Wes "invented" facts in order to then use them to bash another poster, and in the other decided to make the usual ASSumptions and bash another. While we all make mistakes and post inaccuracies at times, it was clear that Wes fabricated information. Once you pointed such out, in both threads Wes ran backwards faster than I have ever seen, to a comical degree. Not surprisingly, the threads also became much more civil from that point on.

I owe you a round of your favorite adult beverage for this one John ....
Quote:
The rather effective needling at Wes "Shoot First and Get the Facts Later" Pollock was just an unexpected bonus.
...... as I need to spread more karma around before I can pop you a couple of those dingleberries. One or two more quotes like that though, and you can join me on Wes' "Ignore" list

Old 12-05-2006, 07:32 PM   #76
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
I wouldn't hold my breath on Shrillomn letting the Cat out of the Bag regarding gender Mike. Why would he / she want to reduce the number of possible suspects by half?

Personally, I have enjoyed the appearance of the new Phantom Avenger. While I agree that i would not have chosen this particular method, I just spent half an hour re-reading each and every post by Shrillomn and, I have to say, I did not find one statement I did not heartily agree with. The rather effective needling at Wes "Shoot First and Get the Facts Later" Pollock was just an unexpected bonus.
AHHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHahahahahahaha

Someone must have peed in your oatmeal. I don't recall doing so, but I sure would if I felt in necessary.

AAHAHahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahahhahahahAHAhahaHaha

Old 12-05-2006, 07:45 PM   #77
Suncoast Herpetological
The Circus is in Town!!!

Laaaddddiiiieeess and Geeentleeemeeenn...we now present the articulate, well thought out and erudite musings of Willomn!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
AHHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHahahahahaHAHAHahahahahahaha

Someone must have peed in your oatmeal. I don't recall doing so, but I sure would if I felt in necessary.

AAHAHahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahahhahahahAHAhahaHaha
If you are going to do nothing but act the Clown Wes...save some time, Drop your pants, paint your ass red, put on a funny wig and start riding a unicycle. You have pretty much worn out the AHAH.....gag.

Old 12-05-2006, 07:47 PM   #78
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Laaaddddiiiieeess and Geeentleeemeeenn...we now present the articulate, well thought out and erudite musings of Willomn!!!

If you are going to do nothing but act the Clown Wes...save some time, Drop your pants, paint your ass red, put on a funny wig and start riding a unicycle. You have pretty much worn out the AHAH.....gag.
AhaHAHahahahaHAHAHAHahahahahaHaHAHAHAHahahahahaha

johnnyboy's got a BIG red one too.

AHAHAhahahahAHAHAHahahahahahahAHHAHAHahahahah

Like I'd take orders from a tool like you.

AHAHahahahahAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAHAHahahahAHah a

Old 12-05-2006, 07:55 PM   #79
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
AhaHAHahahahaHAHAHAHahahahahaHaHAHAHAHahahahahaha

johnnyboy's got a BIG red one too.

AHAHAhahahahAHAHAHahahahahahahAHHAHAHahahahah

Like I'd take orders from a tool like you.

AHAHahahahahAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahAHAHAHAHahahahAHah a

And yet another pail full of wisdom and thought dipped out of the Kindergarten Well.

The sad thing Wes is that your opinion actually used to be valued here. No one ever particularly liked your God Complex attitude and shoot from the hip and damn the collateral damage method of presenting yourself but you did have a fair amount of credibility. You put, at least, a modicum of thought in your posts and actually considered your chosen position before shooting off the cannon which is your mouth. Apparently the meds have worn off and we are left with nothing but the God Complex and the oral Howitzer.

Keep blasting indiscrimanately at anyone who does not actually accept you as an all knowing Deity Wes. That should be, roughly, the entire population of the planet

Old 12-05-2006, 07:55 PM   #80
Chameleon Company
As a circus performer, the ass-clown in fact, Wes does know when his time to perform has arrived, right on cue, and he knows his role.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!