brian foster, bcfos, LIAR - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:09 PM   #11
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
This appears to be feud that started on TRR why not leave it there?

I know Brian posted here on the "Warning Point" thread and gave you a bunch of crap. It appears though, that whatever occurred TRR happened a while ago so your bringing it up now seems to be directly related to Brian's posts. You would call this pretty suspicious if it were anyone else.

Did you really care all that much or do you just want to get back at Brian?
This actually started HERE before there was a TRR.

foster is LYING about me again, here, and has done so as a staff member on TRR.

I'm proving two points.

One, that he is a lying scumbag.

Two, that I will not be lied about by a scumbag, or anyone else for that matter.

If I tell you someone is lying, it's because they are, not because I have a personal dislike for them.

IF he would not only lie about me here but ABUSE his staff priviledges at TRR, blatantly NOT following established and understood proceedure to protect his fragile ego, why would he not lie to you? Or about you?

How can you TRUST anything he says once you KNOW he's a liar? Not just a liar, but one who lies to hurt, to belittle, to lead astray those who try to see what is right and honest. He's a scumbag through and through and this is merely FURTHER proof of it.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:41 PM   #12
John Apple
Ok you - he - she - they all lied......
Wes this thread seems like a chest thumping pile of garbage that has nothing to do what so ever with any animal deal made.
If I could move this thread I would to the SOUND OFF forum where it belongs.
All in favor say I

Old 01-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #13
Chameleon Company
Well heck, going back to the "MG Reptiles, trouble with shipment" thread of a couple of months ago, none other than "Mr. Truth" ... aka Wes Pollock, had this whopper to tell, post #74 :

Quote:
Manure manure manure, LOTS of manure.

Go to ANY electronics store and ask them about thier return policy.

Best Buy won't take anything back. Comp USA won't take anything back. Fry's, a BIG BIG computer and electronics place out here, won't take anything back, Circuit City won't take anything back.

Are you sure you know what a LIE is? I know many of your brethern have problems with the definition of that word and it would surprise me not at all to find that yours, the definition, is somewhat slippery depending on how DEEP the pile of manure is you've stood yourself in.
It was shown by others later in the thread that Wes had fabricated his "facts", that being all that I had highlighted. He did so to establish a basis on which to impugn the assertions of another poster there. All those businesses have well stated return policies, BTW. So let me quote you Wes, and ask you the question you asked of another:

Are you sure you know what a LIE is?

Well, do you Wes ?

Old 01-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #14
SPJ
Maybe this should be moved to the sound off section for now.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #15
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
brian foster, also known affectionately as fester, is a liar.

He has, on another site, done what here got a mod fired.

He has modified posts of another member to say things the member never said.

He has deleted posts that showed his lies.

He has modified posts to try to hide these lies.

He has abused his postion as admin at that site by doing these things.

He should NOT be trusted as he WILL lie to anyone to get them on his side.

He is on my ignore list on this site.

This is all on record at TRR.

Most of it is on record in the mod forum and in the threads he modified and/or deleted. On some threads he did a hard delete, completely removing ALL record of the thread which is AGAINST TRR rules for deletion.

He lies. Then he lies about lying. He kisses ass to keep people on his side and likely to believe him.

Anyone looking for truth should look for it elsewhere as he has scant association with it.

Yawn yawn yawn.......

Looks like someone is having a little meltdown again.

And of course Wes the liar has zero proof, where as I posted a little tid bit of the flip flopping bold faced lies Wes spouted out of his mouth/fingers.

And being that Wes had no BUSINESS dealings with me as I use a friend how is delta certified and pretty well known to get my animals for me or sell any I deem fit to let go. He is using the BOI as his own little mouthy board for trivial matters which involve nothing in relation to a BUSINESS TRANSACTION.. I take great pride in being able to push his little buttons and watch the meltdown in action once again.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #16
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
This actually started HERE before there was a TRR.

foster is LYING about me again, here, and has done so as a staff member on TRR.

I'm proving two points.

One, that he is a lying scumbag.

Two, that I will not be lied about by a scumbag, or anyone else for that matter.

If I tell you someone is lying, it's because they are, not because I have a personal dislike for them.

IF he would not only lie about me here but ABUSE his staff priviledges at TRR, blatantly NOT following established and understood proceedure to protect his fragile ego, why would he not lie to you? Or about you?

How can you TRUST anything he says once you KNOW he's a liar? Not just a liar, but one who lies to hurt, to belittle, to lead astray those who try to see what is right and honest. He's a scumbag through and through and this is merely FURTHER proof of it.
Double yawn.. No proof only means slander. Doubt I will get anything from Wes but you know it is always worth a try to be a thorn in his side for years to come.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:35 PM   #17
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
I take great pride in being able to push his little buttons and watch the meltdown in action once again.
Alright but... why?

I mean, is it difficult to instigate Wes, to wait for him to be in the middle of one argument and just shove him into another?

Maybe I'm just reading into your post there the wrong way but, it sounds like you sat down and decided to pick a fight. To instigate the back and forth after it had been dormant for a good chunk of time and entirely (to my knowledge anyway) confined within a now hidden forum on another website.

I'm really just trying to understand the motivation; why did you choose that thread and time to make that post? Did he do something recently to push you into it? Was it just a good time to hop on the dogpile because you remembered some other fight that happened a year ago?

You don't have to answer of course. If you don't though; your post there that I quoted kinda looks incriminating, makes it look like you sat down and decided to maliciously goad the guy into a predictable response. I wouldn't have said that you were the type, but then I wouldn't have said that you were the type to let him push you into anything either... so I'm left wondering.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #18
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
Alright but... why?

I mean, is it difficult to instigate Wes, to wait for him to be in the middle of one argument and just shove him into another?

Maybe I'm just reading into your post there the wrong way but, it sounds like you sat down and decided to pick a fight. To instigate the back and forth after it had been dormant for a good chunk of time and entirely (to my knowledge anyway) confined within a now hidden forum on another website.

I'm really just trying to understand the motivation; why did you choose that thread and time to make that post? Did he do something recently to push you into it? Was it just a good time to hop on the dogpile because you remembered some other fight that happened a year ago?

You don't have to answer of course. If you don't though; your post there that I quoted kinda looks incriminating, makes it look like you sat down and decided to maliciously goad the guy into a predictable response. I wouldn't have said that you were the type, but then I wouldn't have said that you were the type to let him push you into anything either... so I'm left wondering.

To prove Wes a liar on one post I knew it would cause backlash some where. Just never figured it would be on the BOI. But then again I can prove what I say. Wes can try but he can't. Hell I don't even know what a "hard delete" is... I had to ask Gary what it was a minute ago.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:46 PM   #19
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
To prove Wes a liar on one post I knew it would cause backlash some where. Just never figured it would be on the BOI. But then again I can prove what I say. Wes can try but he can't. Hell I don't even know what a "hard delete" is... I had to ask Gary what it was a minute ago.
Alright, I'll buy that. You and Wes kinda notoriously don't get along, or at least... you've been at each other's throats from time to time during the period of time that I was watching you interact regularly- I was just a bit sketchy on the motivation and timing of this recent flareup. Wes has a reputation for honesty, one that was being discussed and you had text that contradicted that, the compulsion to provide it makes sense.

Kind of a damn shame that it all exploded in the directions it has, since one way or the other- one of you will come out of this one limping a bit, it's a different stage with different rules and different tones- I'll step back to observation at this point since I haven't really got a dog in this fight. Just wanted to understand and you answered what I asked.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:38 PM   #20
Stardust
WOW.
I have not read the other thread yet but have seen this one.
I also think this should be moved from the BOI as it does not pertain to a business deal.
Now in reading what I have read so far I do recall a problem over on TRR. It was back a few months, I do not recall the dates ( I suppose I could check but do not have the time right now). If this is what Wes is talking about it had to do with a thread started by Wes, something about a drum circle or something, cool pics he posted and a little story, like he does about these parties???
I believe Brian took personal offense to the posting and deleted parts of the post. In fact, if I remember correctly, it was taken off then put back on and so forth along with being edited. There was some squabble about it. That is the only thing that I can think of over at trr that Wes is refering to???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!