brian foster, bcfos, LIAR - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:39 PM   #21
Stardust
BTW, I have been a mod at TRR for awhile, I just have been busy and have not been on recently like I was not here either.

Old 01-29-2007, 11:01 PM   #22
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
WOW.
I have not read the other thread yet but have seen this one.
I also think this should be moved from the BOI as it does not pertain to a business deal.
Now in reading what I have read so far I do recall a problem over on TRR. It was back a few months, I do not recall the dates ( I suppose I could check but do not have the time right now). If this is what Wes is talking about it had to do with a thread started by Wes, something about a drum circle or something, cool pics he posted and a little story, like he does about these parties???
I believe Brian took personal offense to the posting and deleted parts of the post. In fact, if I remember correctly, it was taken off then put back on and so forth along with being edited. There was some squabble about it. That is the only thing that I can think of over at trr that Wes is refering to???
Oh goodness!!!! This all stems from Wes breaking the no personal attack rule in force on TRR after the war room was closed... Yes I edited out his personal attacks and failed to type in that all important "Edited by bcfos" due to being in a hurry and having more important things to deal with in real life than some trivial matter Wes managed to type.. Oh hang me from the gallows for actually having a real life outside of the forums with important things to tend to.....

Old 01-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #23
Stardust
I am not sure this is what is being referred to??? I know you two have, to put it lightly, problems getting along, lol, so I would prefer to not get into it.
It is the only thing I can recall

Old 01-29-2007, 11:51 PM   #24
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Oh hang me from the gallows for actually having a real life outside of the forums with important things to tend to.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
I take great pride in being able to push his little buttons and watch the meltdown in action once again.
I have no dog in this fight either, but if you have such "important things to tend to" Brian, why would you waste your precious time and energy pushing his "little buttons" and "watch[ing] the meltdown"? Is it a sadistic need that you play out in public? I'm just curious, because it's not how I have taught my children how to handle people that they don't like. Beating someone at their own game is fair enough, but causing needless suffering for entertainment value crosses an ethical threshold in my opinion, for what it's worth.

Old 01-30-2007, 12:35 AM   #25
rickyduckworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I have no dog in this fight either, but if you have such "important things to tend to" Brian, why would you waste your precious time and energy pushing his "little buttons" and "watch[ing] the meltdown"? Is it a sadistic need that you play out in public? I'm just curious, because it's not how I have taught my children how to handle people that they don't like. Beating someone at their own game is fair enough, but causing needless suffering for entertainment value crosses an ethical threshold in my opinion, for what it's worth.
what have your views on child rearing got to do with him though?

you're simply stating your opinion in a sarcastic, round-about sort of way.

just come out and say you don't agree. i don't teach my kids to be facetious, if you were wondering.

Old 01-30-2007, 12:50 AM   #26
ravensgait
Dang Ricky you have a dislike for ol Jim O or something?? I think he pretty much said he doesn't approve..

I can't say that I feel the baiting was an idea for the ages either but what's done is done. I have to wonder though , is 2007 the lets go after Wes year???
Seems every time I look there is another lined up to take him on.

Wes I have to say I think this was the wrong forum for this but oh well....Randy

Old 01-30-2007, 01:12 AM   #27
rickyduckworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Dang Ricky you have a dislike for ol Jim O or something?? I think he pretty much said he doesn't approve..

no problem with jim o other than the fact that he "pretty much said" something instead of just directly saying what was on his mind. when people beat around the bush and try to bait others like that it's just not right. amazingly, it wasn't at all relevant to this thread concerning the credibility of bcfos and was ironically a post meant to push his buttons, even though the gist of the post was his lack of approval of pushing someone's buttons lol.

Old 01-30-2007, 07:50 AM   #28
John Apple
The problem with all this is NO FACTS, just a bunch of finger pointing .
If there are facts post them if not let this post fall into the twilight zone.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:24 AM   #29
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O

I know Jim I allowed myself to stoop down to wes's level and it doesn't feel that nice. In fact it feels like I need a shower every 5 minutes or so. And for what?? To prove wes to be a liar... Hell half the community knew that fact already before I posted the proof, and the other half didn't give a rats rear end due to already having him on ignore.

Old 01-30-2007, 10:02 AM   #30
Griz
Brian, it's hard to stoop if you're already there. You know what I mean? Fact is, your reputation precedes you and for most of us it's not in a positive way. There are countless people here, myself included, that hope that you and Wes can both pull yourselves up to the level of decency.

I realize there is no love lost between you two but taking it out via this board does nothing to help improve the integrity of this medium. Shrap said something yesterday that really got to me. It's something I've always known and tried to adhere to but it hit home yesterday. The effectiveness, the merit, the integrity of this board is built or destroyed by the very hands typing the threads.

So Brian and Wes, do you two want to build or destroy? If it's the latter then take it elsewhere. I sincerely believe that you Wes, from what I have come to know of you over the years, can step up into the position of architect and bring about a forum that accomplishes that in which Rich intended it to be.

As for you Brian, I don't know you that well to comprehend what role you can play. Certainly, sniping at Wes is not helping this board nor is other snide remarks you have been known to make. If nothing else, try to help keep things civil. At least your silence, if nothing else, won't be a jackhammer upon the foundation of the board.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!