brian foster, bcfos, LIAR - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-30-2007, 04:22 PM   #51
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Yet he was the only one to say he never lies..

Direct quote from wes from the war room. Now by that rational wouldn't saying how bad one was treated and never wanting to return then hopping back when a ban was lifted be a lie? Yep sure would. This coming from a guy who "never lies". I can just see how a date would go with a partner who never lies. Woman "Does this make me look fat?" wes "Fat like a pig in a blanket".. Wonder how exactly that date would end huh???
Hmmm, just out of curiousity, would one who broke a rule be a liar? Would one who promised to leave things said in a certain place IN that certain place, who then took those things to another place and said them there, would not that person be a liar?

I was here prior to the ban being lifted fester. I asked rich to let me back. I changed my mind, making no appologies for what I had said in the past, and requested readmittance to this site.

How many times did you, foster, say you would never post here again? How many names did you, foster, call rich?

Remember that old addage, what happens in the war room stays in the war room? Seems you just don't follow rules well at all. Sort of like the way you runover anything that looks like a rule or standard when it is between you and your objective, despite the fact that you have given your, cough cough, word to uphold said standards and rules.

Who are you trying to fool?

Old 01-30-2007, 04:24 PM   #52
KelliH
Quote:
Just for the record. The war room is still around. It is just taken down. I know you know this Kelli. Just letting everyone else know.
Right, I guess I should have said, "The War Room is not able to be accessed by any of the members of TRR anymore" or something like that. I know you said you had saved it but there is no link to click on anymore etc.

Quote:
Yet he was the only one to say he never lies..
I meant that he was not the only one to say Fauna sucks, Rich sucks, I will never give him a dime etc. That is what I was meaning, sorry, it seems I am having a hard time getting my points across today!

Quote:
It is not lying, it is changing ones mind. Just re-accessing and acting accordingly again.
Exactly!

Old 01-30-2007, 04:38 PM   #53
Chameleon Company
Don't want to turn this into a "You're a liar" .... "No ! You're a liar" thread, although Wes certainly set that tone from the very beginning. I did put in a quote earlier, which is documented for all to research, indicating where the one throwing stones had a few too much glass in his house. Point of it was intended to illustrate how petty and absurd this thread was at its very inception. But if you need a "defining example", its there. I lied to my Mom on more than one occasion, and probably had a challenging moment with my ex on more than one occasion, long ago. That folks may have been truth challenged in threads at times is only as good or bad as the context it was in. I see no one accused of lying so as to scam or gain a material advantage at the expense of another. Some folks see a mistake as a lie. Others not. Some a change of intent from an earlier position as a lie. Others not. The thread was wrong from post one. To see it any other way is to be a bit "stuck-on-stupid", IMO.

Old 01-31-2007, 12:15 AM   #54
Stardust
Woohoo all is silent in here. I can sneak in and sneak out!

(hey this is the BS forum, I can have fun)

Old 01-31-2007, 01:09 AM   #55
WebSlave
Dayyumm... A liar's convention with everyone vying for the trophy for who wasn't lying when they said I suck...... Sheesh, I'm honored....

Well, guess I may as well take a shot at the crown as well, keeping within the spirit of this thread..... Uh, let's see...

I have collectively and individually thought you ALL (and others) suck the southern oozings of a north bound bull and mankind would be much better served by you having your eyes plucked out and the middle finger of each hand permanently super glued into your own nostrils to keep your hands off of a keyboard. But recently have had a change of heart and mind with a universe changing epiphany and decided I love you all like my own flesh and blood and wish for nothing more than for us all to go on a camping trip together so we can sing songs together while holding hands around the camp fire.

There. YOU figure out the lie(s) in that one...... If you need my shipping address for the crown and trophy, please let me know....

Old 01-31-2007, 01:11 AM   #56
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Dayyumm... A liar's convention with everyone vying for the trophy for who wasn't lying when they said I suck...... Sheesh, I'm honored....

Well, guess I may as well take a shot at the crown as well, keeping within the spirit of this thread..... Uh, let's see...

I have collectively and individually thought you ALL (and others) suck the southern oozings of a north bound bull and mankind would be much better served by you having your eyes plucked out and the middle finger of each hand permanently super glued into your own nostrils to keep your hands off of a keyboard. But recently have had a change of heart and mind with a universe changing epiphany and decided I love you all like my own flesh and blood and wish for nothing more than for us all to go on a camping trip together so we can sing songs together while holding hands around the camp fire.

There. YOU figure out the lie(s) in that one...... If you need my shipping address for the crown and trophy, please let me know....
You got a banjo playin friend there, son?

Old 01-31-2007, 01:51 AM   #57
mcgrath5860
Romper Room anyone?

OK kiddies everyone to their seats. Kindergarten is about to start. Now Wes, you and Brian go to the sandbox and don't come back until you have this matter settled. OMG is this what we have come to.. Did either of you check your diapers this morning to make sure they are clean BECAUSE THATS HOW YOU ARE ACTING, LIKE TWO LITTLE KIDS. TEACHER TEACHER WES IS LYING ABOUT ME. NO BRIAN IS LYING ABOUT ME. The typical HE SAID SHE SAID CRAP you see in a primary classroom

Wes you had it coming. You come in here on your high horse and act like the authority. Now you want to sit there and cry because someone said bad things about you. Come on big boy suck it up. Oh Brian you don't get off easy. I remember the shindig that went on over at the TRR. The main reason I don't bother to go in the TRR anymore was this episode. You did change posts and edit posts and conveniently forgot to post that they were edited. Likely story. You now want to come in here and stir poo poo up and act like you above all that. That is BS because you got what you wanted. YOU BOTH NEED A TIMEOUT.

What I don't like is that when an issue starts you can almost pick the division in sides. Wes on one side. Brian and Jim Chamco on the other. It doesn't matter what the issue is they always disagree. Come on you have to at least agree on something, little boys.

Griz (Bob) put this in the right light. We need to get back to the basic premise of what this forum is about. We all need to contribute in the right way. If you two little boys can't play nice, take your balls and go home. Griz contact me I would like to know where you are at in Illinois maybe we can do business. Rich's last post was the best of all. Although its knee deep in sarcasm, the message is clear. Grow up gentlemen.
Leave family member, lifestyles, sexual preferences and any other issues out of this forum. Unless of course they breed reptiles and then I would like to know what they have so at least maybe I can learn something.

Old 01-31-2007, 02:09 AM   #58
ravensgait
Well Heck was going to ding Rich for his use of word ""Dayymm"" Spelling it wrong Doesn't change it from being profanity!!!! Unnecessary roughness and though I can't find it lying has to be against the rules. Well like I said I was going to ding him but this popped up when I tried
""
vBulletin Message
User Rich Z can not be warned due to his status!""

Well gosh dang it all to heck,. can't say as I didn't try... Randy

Old 01-31-2007, 02:53 AM   #59
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Well Heck was going to ding Rich for his use of word ""Dayymm"" Spelling it wrong Doesn't change it from being profanity!!!! Unnecessary roughness and though I can't find it lying has to be against the rules. Well like I said I was going to ding him but this popped up when I tried
""
vBulletin Message
User Rich Z can not be warned due to his status!""

Well gosh dang it all to heck,. can't say as I didn't try... Randy
I bet you did,

Old 01-31-2007, 03:00 AM   #60
varnyard
I forgot to add the picture to the above statement. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!