Seeking for Truth - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
ajgc31
Seeking for Truth

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I hope this post is correct to be placed here. We are preparing to have a business with following animal supplier in Cameroon.

Sicao farmer’s .Co. LTD
Rue De L’hotel Des Ville 1083, 3etage Muyuka.
Littoral Region Douala Cameroon
Phone: +237 90564046
Fax: +237 33244556

They have forwarded us their company details including certificates, but we feel suspect.

Any good advise whether we proceed or not? And how do they perform to connect live animals to people "if applicable".

Do let me know if you need further details.

Thanks!

Alexander

Old 01-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #2
Fangthane
Since you've chosen to name the business that you're inquiring about, this thread belongs on the Board Of Inquiry (BOI). If you choose to re-post this thread in the proper forum, one of the posting rules is that you have to clearly name the business in the thread's title line.

Here's a link to the BOI: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

As a side note, while I know nothing about the business you're asking about, most people run away screaming from any involvement with anyone in Cameroon. That seems to be where scammers congregate.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #3
hhmoore
You might also want to try posting in the Internation BOI http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=884

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread