For Sale 450gal ACRYLIC AQUARIUM/VIVARIUM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
DIESELMACK
Arrow 450gal ACRYLIC AQUARIUM/VIVARIUM

this is for pick up only zip 15317,please read entire description and poss trades at end,will need uhall or large box van to move-when I originally purchased I used a full size ford box van and tank and stand did not fit, so I would advise something larger- tank alone is 6ft x 4ftx2ft and stand is equally as large
acrylic aquarium 6ft long x 4ft wide x 2ft tall , oak stand same dimentions as tank except is 29" tall, comes with fluval FX5 filter ,55gal sump with magdrive pump, 6ft coralife pc light with normal and actinic pc bulbs along with led moonglow night lighting. glass tops over the 2 cut outs. tank was formerly used full but has been set up as a paldarium for the past 3yrs and housed a dwarf caiman. tank has minor scratches on one side but are not visable when filled with water,tank was over $4000 new,coralife light was approx $800 and fluval fx5 is only 1yr old and if I recall paid over $250 for it,magdrive pump in sump is 1yr old and was $200...selling everything for $2000 and tank is currently setup. I will require buyer to view tank before I begin to break down to make movable and will require a deposit before teardown and will take several days to completely drain and clean for moving. I can be contacted via email or by phone 724-969-0556 (scott) after 5pm

Will consider trade for multiple vision cages preferably models 332,221 in combination of equal value or wall stack type enclosures,let me know what you have as I am looking to set up stacks where the tank currently is-sorry no tupperware type racks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread