newbie from boston - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
vwfreak
newbie from boston

Whats up everyone? My name is Rob, I live in Boston for 9 months out of the year for school. I'm 23 and have been keeping herps/exotic animals for most of my life. I've had checkered garters, red eared sliders, box turtles, spiney soft shells, green anoles, beardies, corn snakes, and hedge hogs (haha). Since moving out East I've found life without my animals is dull, so I've been slowly getting my collection back up.

I currently own/house an '08 female normal bp, an '08 male florida 'brooksi' kingsnake, a '09 male anery corn, and two rat pups (not pups anymore) that I couldn't bring myself to killing. Call me soft, but these rats are the most personable little shits I've ever owned.

I study music production, and am absolutely obsessed with Volkswagens.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
DAND
Welcome to Fauna Rob

Old 10-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Greetings Rob, and Welcome to Fauna!!

Old 10-14-2009, 03:06 AM   #4
Tiger Lilly
Howdy!

Old 10-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #5
Tanga
Welcome Rob. I agree, life here on the east coast (especially northeast) can be especially boring (and cold), so we need herps by the truck load to cheer us up. It's going to be cold one today, I think it's safe to say summer is officially over, get ready for some snow up in Boston

Old 10-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
vwfreak
You know, I'm fine with the prospect of snow. I'm from Michigan originally, so I'm quite used to rough winters.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #7
wstphal
Hi Rob!

Noobie here & noobie to snake ownership, also in the Boston area. Nice to here from someone local.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!