New Gaboon morph(?) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Old 05-14-2004, 08:25 PM   #1
michiganherp
Question New Gaboon morph(?)

Just posting this lil gem to see what ppl think of him he is around 10" and is eating and shedding he has shed 3 times and every time he gets lighter and greyer then the last time i am wondering what ppl think of him this could be somthing new , i know there will be ppl out there that will say no , but as in my eye since i see him all the time i only can say yes he is somthing special and i have never seen a gabby like this of color on one as well
thanks
anthony
michigan herpatiles

Old 05-14-2004, 08:33 PM   #2
kenster
Anthony that is one sweet looking gaboon! On my next trip down to Cabelas I'll have to give you a buzz and stop and see all your snakes! I'm trying to remember the last hot I saw...Oh I saw a western diamond back in the wild when i was in AZ. which would have been when i was 11...Yup I'd say it's due time to see more

Take care...

Old 05-14-2004, 08:51 PM   #3
michiganherp
You're more than welcome, and jeremy from Detroit Boas says hi and he'll be talking to you soon. Looking forward to hearing from you. Email is michiganherp@michiganherpatiles.com

Anthony

Old 05-15-2004, 12:32 PM   #4
John Apple
YUP AWSOME

The gabby is nice Tony Brought it over to my house and showed it to me and I gotta tell you it is one light grey animal. The pic above does not do this gabby justice.
I saw it again last night and it was looking ready to shed so I can imagine what it will look like when it sheds, or when it is an adult.

Old 09-18-2004, 09:20 PM   #5
Sand&SunReptile
Wow. You are obviously gunna be breeding him right? You should defenitly post updates as you get him bred, and bred back to his daughters, or a son if thats the case.
It is incredible!

Old 12-15-2004, 06:28 PM   #6
jmkhet
Sweet Gaboon man!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!