Frilled Dragon morphs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-05-2008, 04:36 AM   #1
Aj_Balls
Frilled Dragon morphs?

I have a friend who thinks she has a hypomelanistic frilled dragon. I have no clue because I know nothing about them. So I thought I'd find out for her. Do they exist?

Old 08-04-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
MDC_Ophiuchus
If they do, Ive never heard of one. All Im aware of is the 2-3 localities: Irian Jaya, New Guinea, and Northern Australia.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
DustinT
hypomelanistic is a condition not a location. I know this is an old post but if anyone comes across this and like above post do not know what they are talking about it will be fixed.

So anyways, Hypomelanistic means, they are albino, they lack pigment of the skin, hair, eyes, scales, etc. No matter where or what you are. The chances of your friend having a hypomelanistic frilled lizard is very slim to none. I'm not even sure if any of the breeders out there have had any born.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!