For Sale 1.1 Ball Pythons--Local pickup only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
Selenia42
1.1 Ball Pythons--Local pickup only

have 1.1 ball pythons, for pick up only.

Male
"orange crush" morph (see Constrictors Unlimited for more info on this morph)
~13 inches
eating live fuzzies/hoppers or F/T with teasing

Includes aquarium type enclosure that is 24” x 10” x10” with a screen top. Has driftwood and water dish. Will need heat source and hides. Eventually will require a bigger enclosure. Timid snake but easy to manage and becomes "comfortable" with handling with work. He's much better now, and a bit stronger too. Good eater, beautiful morph, good breeding potential. Make offer. I don't have anything to compare him to as he is a new morph this year (Constrictors Unlimited) but I expect well under half of what they ask. He was purchased from "Tropical Kingdom" in Tucson (if you can tolerate the colors/design of their web page more power to you) for those that wish to trace his history.

Female Normal het albino
6 years old
~ 3 ft long
eating live

Very hefty easy proven breeder, has been bred at least once (that I know of). Includes an aquarium enclosure that is 12.5”x 12.5” x 30” with a screen top. Top has no clamps and will need clamps or weights. Included is a small half-log hide and water basin. Will need heat source. She is a very mellow snake and will make a fine pet or breeder, or both. Asking $100 obo.

Will always happily consider trades for all sorts of things however the only reptile trade I would consider is a particularly striking male thayeri with a fairly even temperament.

These snakes were left with me when a friend moved abruptly. They haven't been with me long but I've handled them a bit and both are great. I have snakes but not pythons so I will answer what I can and harass their previous owner regarding their history if need be.

The first two photos (and the thumbnail) are the male; the third the female. Better photos can be obtained upon request (and with patience).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2010, 12:18 AM   #2
oldgoalie915
PM Sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
het albino, morph