For Sale Pallid Roaches - Incredible Cricket Replacement and Fantastic Micro-Feeder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-02-2018, 05:05 PM   #1
Rexperience
Pallid Roaches - Incredible Cricket Replacement and Fantastic Micro-Feeder

~Pallid Roaches~

This is what I've been feeding all of my geckos and arachnids! One bin feeds my entire collection of over 150 hungry animals.

Pallids are a perfect cricket-sized substitute for eager and picky feeders that breeds quite fast. They can be kept on eggcrate just like dubia. They do not fly but can climb at all life stages so a grease barrier or tight lid is needed to prevent escapes. They are similar to red runners but cannot breed at room temperature. Adults are the same size as xl crickets but nymphs are very very small making them fantastic feeders for lizard hatchlings, spiderlings, and other micro-predators. They do not burrow like dubia and love to scurry making them irresistible prey.

250 mixed = $45 with free shipping

500 mixed = $80 free shipping

1000 mixed = $150 free shipping

Here is my email for easy contact. Feel free to ask any questions.
emails2ganesha@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
feeder, insect, roach, roaches