think she'll be a 'hybino?' - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-30-2004, 03:26 PM   #1
Golden Gate Geckos
think she'll be a 'hybino?'

This pretty little girl hatched on May 11th... think she'll turn out to be a Hybino?

Old 07-30-2004, 04:02 PM   #2
MattP
That's really nice Marcia, I think she'll be a hybino........ I also really like her head ( nice colors, nice patterns).

Can you bring her, or some others like her, to the show in Sacramento? I want to see her in person.

Thanks,
Matt

Old 07-30-2004, 04:12 PM   #3
Golden Gate Geckos
hybino

Matt, I will bring her and others to the Sacramento show if I have not sold her online before next weekend. I am doing updates as we speak... I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Old 07-30-2004, 10:59 PM   #4
progeckos
Beautiful leo Marcia!

I wish I could go to the Sacramento show. It’s the closest one to me being only a 2 hr drive. How big of a show is it?

Old 07-30-2004, 11:38 PM   #5
Manhattan Herps
wow only 2 months and and she looks like that, i'd say..hmm i dont know, could possibley turn out hybino, but if not she'll still be a beautiful girl

Old 07-31-2004, 12:16 AM   #6
Golden Gate Geckos
Sacramento Show

Cody, I have attended in the past, and they have always been fairly good shows. This will be the first year I have vended there, and the folks that are putting it on (Upscale Reptiles) have doubled the floor space this year. I know last year they had about 9,000 attendees.

Upscale Reptiles has blown me off every year when I tried to apply to vend there until this year. They are really good friends with Julie Bergman (Gecko Ranch) and didn't want any competition there for her... so there hasn't been much in the Leopard Gecko arena in past shows. Now, I guess they realized that she and I go way back, (when I was 'The Lizard Lady'), and she carried many other species of geckos besides leos. I have no idea what the vendor line-up is. They will also be doing a San Jose show in November.

Old 07-31-2004, 09:06 AM   #7
Crestedleo
I know its a little O/T but...

If you look at her head the right way.... theres an "M" on it!hhmmm..Maybe for Marcia Thats one stunning gecko! and yes, it probably will be a hybino.

Old 07-31-2004, 12:03 PM   #8
progeckos
Thanks for the info Marcia! I’ll have to see about attending that show in the near future, along with many others.

Old 07-31-2004, 12:29 PM   #9
KelliH
Oh Marcia, just send the gecko to me and I will let you know if it swings the hybino way when it grows up, kay?
That way you won't even have to worry about it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!