Retic Babies For Sale !!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 07:18 PM   #1
boadave
Retic Babies For Sale !!!!

i have 4 babys for sale! all 4 are 100% het for albino or T-POSITIVE
1-male tiger and 1 -female from bob clark

and a male and female from captive bred constrictors

i have the paper work on all 4 to prove genetics!!! all are perfect in every way..BUT 1... there eating me out of money....lol.... they were born in july and all are almost 3 foot already...there eating small rats alive or dead..and will agressively take any thing out of your hands when hand fed..which i always feed from my hand dont know why, just always have. i have 14 boas and 7 corns and 3 balls, so i dont have the time they need to be tame, all when out of there cage are great, never tryed to bite after there out wandering around, i live in saginaw, michigan and can deliver them to you or mail them to your door fed-x.. i have pics. on my digital camera i just dont know how to down load them yet..i paid $1050.
for all 4, i will gladly except any reasonable offer or trade..before i go further in det. trying to feed them!! you can call me at 989-790-6477 or email me at boadave13@yahoo.com...thanks boadave THE BOA PIT
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2006, 07:22 PM   #2
boadave
I`ll Be At The West Michigan Reptile Expo In December If You Want To See Them In Person!!! Later Boadave :d
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #3
bigdogg
Hey wondering what you had in males I am looking for baby tics. Not really for the het albino part. Don't want to pay an arm and a leg email me at john@proherps.com

Old 11-23-2006, 10:15 AM   #4
boadave
just the regular stain, you`ll get white phase albino. purple phase albino and lavender phase, and if you have the tiger male you`ll get tiger albinos of all 3 color phases...thats what i was told by bob clark..hope this helps......later boadave
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2006, 10:27 AM   #5
boadave
1-male tiger and 1 -female from bob clark, i can give this pair to ya for 525.00

and a male and female from captive bred constrictors and this pair i can do 325.00 ............if someone wants all 4 i`ll go say....$750.00.. and like i said i can deliver any where in michigan or ship fed-x or i`ll be at the west michigan reptile expo the 2nd sunday of december if any one wants to see them, you should be able to breed them as early as 2 years or the winter/09
thanks again boadave
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-26-2006, 05:35 PM   #6
boadave
ive sold one of the females, i`m willing to sell the other female and 2 males for 500.00 and i`ll pay shiping, so you`ll get 1 tiger and 2 normals all het albino!!! thanks boadave
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2006, 03:54 PM   #7
boadave
i finally have the pictures!!!!! give me your email address and i can send pictures!!!! make any offer all will be thought over! thanks boadave
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-26-2006, 06:06 PM   #9
boadave
make me an offer...willing to sell all four cheap!!! eating and getting big, give me a call...989-790-6477 thanks boadave
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread