Striped cal. king $15 2yrs old - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-11-2004, 10:04 PM   #1
EB96
Striped cal. king $15 2yrs old

I have a striped cal. kingsnake hes a 2yr old male. He can be handled but is always agressive until hes out his enclosure.
Moving forces me to sell him as well as my rainwater albino leopard gecko. You can have both for $90, and the gecko is up for $85.
You'll have to pay shipping though
im in NC, e-mail me at edster013@yahoo.com on the weekends, and call me at
919-949-4503 after 4pm on the weekdays.

Old 09-11-2004, 10:54 PM   #2
SHADRACH
Got any pics of the Cali? Also I'm in NC where are you located? I may be Interested.

Old 09-12-2004, 10:30 AM   #3
EB96
Sorry i dont have any pics of him.
Im in the process of moving to Fayetteville NC.The house im moving into isnt done being biult so i've been stayin in hotels on the weekdays in Fayetteville. and I come down to Durham every weekend. But the king, and my gecko are at my relatives house in Durham. The king is all black, with a white strip running down the middle, the whole length of his body.
Let me know
Eddie

Old 09-12-2004, 11:43 AM   #4
Sasheena
you might get a better response to this also if you post this in the "kingsnakes for sale" forum rather than the kingsnake discussion forum

sounds pretty though--good luck selling him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!