A note about sending emails to me.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #1
WebSlave
Arrow A note about sending emails to me....

I'm getting several emails a day about one thing or another lately, and most of them will simply say something like
Quote:
Hello,

I have tried registering and completed the process, however, a message was never sent to my e-mail address for me to finish the entire process, probably because yahoo blocked it out. Anyways, can you please manually do this for me?

Thanks,
Yeah, I MIGHT be able to track down the member name from the email address, but seriously folks, I'm busy as hell this time of year, and if someone emailing me can't provide the basic info (MEMBER NAME sure would help!) needed to do what they ask, I just can't be playing email tag by sending emails back and forth to try to dig that information out of you. I really hate to do it, but time is precious right now, so I have no choice but to just ignore those types of emails and hope the bulb will go off in the sender's brain and the next one sent will give me the info needed.

So whoever it was who told you I was psychic and will automatically know everything needed to know in order to help you was LYING to you. If you need help from me, you need to help me have a fighting chance at being able to do that. Send me ALL the details needed to help, and I just might be able to do that for you.

Thanks..........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!