6 y/o Female Rhino Iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 01:53 PM   #1
cdreptile
6 y/o Female Rhino Iguana

I have an adult female rhino iguana available for sale, or trade. She is about 4.5 ft long, and weighs about 15 lbs. She is built like a pitbull and never misses a meal. She has retained a lot of teal coloring. As far as I know, she has never been bred. I got her from a breeder out of MO who never bred her. I am asking $1000 shipped for her. Trades considered for star tortoises, large breeding groups of redfoots, emerald tree boas, green tree pythons...Let me know what you have, or any questions or offers. Thanks.
Collin
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-11-2006, 12:46 AM   #2
cdreptile
I would also entertain any resonable cash offers for her. I plan on being at the Indy reptile show and will deliver her at a discounted price. Email me at cdreptile@hotmail.com with any questions.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2006, 12:21 AM   #3
cdreptile
I also have a 1.1 pair of emerald tree boas available if any are interested. They are available for $500 each, or $850 shipped for the pair. I will entertain any offers on the group. All cash offers, and trade offers considered. I am looking for star tortoises, leopard tortoises, redfoot tortoises, young gtps, and some monitors. Let me know if you have any questions. cdreptile@hotmail.com or call me at (317)319-2158 (leave a message). Thanks.
Collin
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2006, 11:59 AM   #4
Hector
Is she tame? Does she have all her toes and full ORIGINAL tail? If so I may be willing to trade for a female Leopard tortoise. I'd have to measure but I'd say 12" straight line. Thanks

Old 04-22-2006, 05:59 AM   #5
cdreptile
It's hard to say if she is tame or not. It has taken a lot of time for her to get to know me, and she will come and sit by me and let me pet her, so long as I do not try to pick her up. She is very wary of her surroundings, but with the right touch she could be very tame. Also, she has all of her toes, and full original tail. If she is missing anything, it would be the very last inch or so of tail, but it would not be anything that you would actual notice. She is a gorgeous animal that the pics just do not give justice. If you need to know anything else, or even want to see more pics of her, just email me at cdreptile@hotmail.com.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread