Update on Jakers! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-28-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
Leighanne
Update on Jakers!

Well on the 26th he shed yet another perfect shed for me and then I feed him. I like to wait until he is done. I gave him another Small Mouse that was much smaller then the last one. The Males tend to be big and have big well...areas down below! Like I said I have two female Small Mice and they are itsy bitsy. So come to find out Jakers was ready for an update just smaller then the one I had given him. Geesh, the first bigger one always seems to freak me out. Thank God they are Snakes and Snakes can take bigger food every once in awhile.

I haven't measured him lately but he looks to be at least three feet or almost there. Its really funky how the Snakes head and neck still make them them look like babies almost, they seem to bulk up more in the middle and girth wise. Its the same for Lickity. lol He has definitely changed though! Jakers now has these beautiful checkerboard patterns on his belly that came in and they start at his head and they almost reach his bum. The black outlining of his saddles are fadding out to. Hes a real normal beauty!

I hope to acquire a female someday and breed them, someday. I don't want to be a Breeder but would like to try my hand at all my Critters just once, and have the recreations of them. Its good that my Reptiles should live at least 20 years, it gives me time, but my Ratties don't have that time. I mean thats there purpose for being here right, to recreate. I just wanted to make a post and tell you how good Jakers has been. Hes nice and stuffed and hiding under his water bowl. Its his favorite spot! Thanks for letting me share! *Sigh* Sorry I don't have a camera.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!