Im Such An Idiot! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-25-2006, 08:57 PM   #1
LeosForLess
Im Such An Idiot!

So i had a normal day at school, normal day in the weight room, on the track. I get home and i head downstairs to catch some TV, and it feels like i have mono. I seriously had never been so tired in my whole life, and i was falling in and out of sleep from 4 O'Clock to 9 O'Clock. At like 7 my dad shows me a bin, all i heard was got this bin at the dollar store....... and i fell asleep. Turns out there was a garter he found in our house in the bin! He released it into the freezing Illinois weather, think it died? My guess was that it was sticking out the winter in my house. Ive always wondered what kind of garters i have here. The moral of the story is don't fall asleep so early i guess. I kind of wanted to keep it. They have a perfect yellow stripe down the back and a greenish black body. I never find them exceeding 2 feet in legnth. Do you guys know what kind of morph they are? And is there a way i can attract the other hibernating snakes into an area? Maybe a nest of pinkies and a heat lamp? Sorry for the long post, Paul

Old 03-02-2006, 04:16 PM   #2
RosterImposter
Stack up some piles of wood with some form of heat around it.

Old 03-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #3
LeosForLess
Ok, thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!