For Sale Adult female Green Tree Python (w/ terrarium & accessories) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 09:05 PM   #1
mehagem
Adult female Green Tree Python (w/ terrarium & accessories)

Due to a cross-country move, I am no longer able to keep my adult Green Tree Python, Verdi. She is slightly overweight, but in good health. She is also somewhat aggressive, especially at night, so she should only be handled by an experienced snake owner. In terms of care, however, she is a dream: never had trouble getting her to eat, and sheds cleanly without needing any aid. We're currently feeding her a quail chick every four weeks or so.

For ease of controlling her environment, she is currently being housed in a modified plastic storage bin, but she also comes with a glass terrarium and some accoutrements, including a cork bark branch, a heating pad, a heat lamp, and sphagnum moss.

For Verdi and her supplies, we're asking $400 obo. We'd also prefer someone in the DC/Baltimore area, as the terrarium would be very tough (and expensive) to ship.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-13-2019, 10:38 PM   #2
Donlloyd8
I would love to take her off your hands, but I am in Missouri, would you be willing to ship just here?

Old 01-15-2019, 11:07 AM   #3
ZachW
PM sent

Old 01-20-2019, 12:04 PM   #4
ecolyer325
PM sent. In the philly area.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Old 03-10-2019, 12:56 AM   #5
Jas6
Still available

Old 03-10-2019, 07:55 PM   #6
mehagem
Sorry, I forgot to close this thread. Verdi has been sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
female, female green tree, green tree, green tree python, python