FED EX Lost My Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
spoonersgirl
Angry FED EX Lost My Snake

I am BEYOND !!!! My package , baby Rosy Boa, arrived here in Memphis, at 12:46 AM.... It's almost 7 PM... NO SNAKE !!!

Supposed to have been delivered by 10:30 AM...Priority Over Night AM...

I've been calling them since 11 AM... Keep getting the run around & my patience is GONE !!!!

I've been told *they are trying to LOCATE it* !!! I keep telling them it is a LIVE animal and HAS to be delivered TODAY !!!! I have offered to pick it up or pay whatever it takes to have someone deliver her today.

This is NOT the first or second time that have pulled this, but before it was delivered by 6:30 PM....

Everytime it rains here now (not just with our recent flooding) MY packages are delayed.

So PLEASE , don't ever send or try to receive a package from Fed Ex if it's RAINING here in MEMPHIS, TN...

I am very, very upset & so sick of these idiots !!!!

The latest call I've had with them, the lady told me, *my package just arrived today, this afternoon*..... I informed her , NO, according to their own Fed Ex website, the tracking info shows it arrived at exactly 12:46 AM... and delivery was to be NO later than 10:30 AM today, not tomorrow or next week, but today. That again, it is a LIVE animal, not makeup or clothes , but a living animal that can't survive that long in a box at God knows where*

UGH !!!!! I have been nice & polite, but I am quickly losing my cool.

Fed Ex gets a SUPER FAIL from me... they suck and have very POOR customer service & their guarantees don't mean jack!!

Still WAITING on a phone call from them : (

Old 05-13-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
redhood23
I had the same thing happen about 3 weeks ago. I had to drive to the hub and ask them to look for the package. If you do so, you need to call fedex's 800 number find the location of the actual hub, abd bring your ID and the tracking number. They will look for you.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
spoonersgirl
I've been calling the 800 number ALL day. I've offered to pick her up at the hub, BUT they DON'T know which hub ! Woman is supposed to be calling me back, to locate her, so I can go to a hub to pick her up.

They really have given me the run around ALL day long... If I knew which hub, I would just show up. But there are a billion here in Memphis : (

Old 05-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
redhood23
When you call, Ask what hub it was scanned in at, that information she will have right infront of her. Then go to the hub and ask to speak with a supervisor. When you have the supervisor present, ask them to see what route it was supposed to take and they should be able to track down the truck, the driver, and everyone who has handled the package.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
spoonersgirl
They have told me she is at the airport, hub, truck.... it's a different story every time I call.

They have even tried to lie about WHEN she arrived in Memphis. Thankfully I have the info in front of me, so I informed them.

I have talked to a so-called supervisor. They apologize & give me the blah blah blah of we are working on it crap... But NO results.

The last call I had , right before 7 pm, the woman said she is trying to locate the hub, so I can go to the right one & pick up my snake.

I have offered a billion times to drive to the airport or whatever hub it was scanned in at, but all I get is * I don't knows* and crap....

How can they NOT know which hub? What kind of service is that ?

OMG, I am beyond upset & mad as **** !!!!

Old 05-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
redhood23
I am sorry.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #7
spoonersgirl
Thank you : )

Whenever I do get her, I am gonna let them have it... I wouldn't trust my garbage with them... they SUCK !!!

Old 05-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #8
Southern Wolf
They also wont let you pick it up at the airport hub. They say they have no customer service center there and it's only a sorting facility. Been there.... done that. Ended up having to wait till the next day and I drove 40 mins to the hub it was gonna leave from for delivery.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
redhood23
In my town all we have is an airport hub, I was able to pick up there because it is a very small town and they all know me there

Old 05-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #10
glunzy
that sucks
hope everything works out for you and your new baby.
connor glunz