A favor please regaurding owens the "moderator" - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 01:41 PM   #71
CloudNine
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonCharm
What are you, his union rep?

Are you Dennis Hultman's "union rep"?

Old 08-13-2005, 10:10 PM   #72
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudNine
First of all, Wes had no choice but to "tone down his posts". He was finally hammered to the brink of extinction by the Webslave for his juvenile antics on the BOI.
That is the point. The threads have been up for months. Where were you? Where were all of the little hyenas in this pack? Reading the threads obviously but quivering at you keyboards afraid to post. It was not until Wes was suspended that did several address the threads. It was not until this last warning here that you remarkable decided to make your appearance again. That is the only reason you have rejoined the posting on this site. The only reason. With that, I would like to see you thrown off as soon as possible.

"Juvenile Antices" LOL. What were your posts on the BOI, Anaconda Al?

Old 08-13-2005, 11:16 PM   #73
Laura Fopiano
Talking Wow Rob!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudNine
First of all, Wes had no choice but to "tone down his posts". He was finally hammered to the brink of extinction by the Webslave for his juvenile antics on the BOI.

Second, the original purpose of Hell was to allow the participants of "pissing duels" to "post at will" about each other, in an attempt to remove unnecessary garbage from the BOI. Just as YOU, Dennis Hultman, can be see doing exactly THAT IN HELL.

Is there any reason why YOU, obviously, believe that YOU should be able to "post at will" about me, when YOU, obviously think that I should not be able to "post at will" about Wes?

Can you say "DOUBLE STANDARD"?
First of all, Dennis posted on a public forum, not in an email or p.m. to Rich, so he is not a snitch.
And the way that you seem to be chasing Wes around the forums, I would venture a guess, that you seem to be crushin on him??

Old 08-14-2005, 11:16 AM   #74
CloudNine
"Juvenile Antices", LOL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
That is the point. The threads have been up for months. Where were you? Where were all of the little hyenas in this pack? Reading the threads obviously but quivering at you keyboards afraid to post. It was not until Wes was suspended that did several address the threads. It was not until this last warning here that you remarkable decided to make your appearance again. That is the only reason you have rejoined the posting on this site. The only reason. With that, I would like to see you thrown off as soon as possible.

"Juvenile Antices" LOL. What were your posts on the BOI, Anaconda Al?

What does "Antices" mean, Dennis, LOL?

Where have YOU been, Dennis? If you have no clue that I never had to wait until Wes was suspended to speak up about Wes, that's on you.

It really hurts my feelings to know that Dennis Hultman wants me thrown off this sight, LOL!

Please stop embarassing yourself with this shameless, petty little "defense" of Wes Pollock. What's the matter, can't he speak on his own behalve?

Hopefully, for your sake, Wes gives you a pat on the back!

Old 08-14-2005, 11:18 AM   #75
CloudNine
Like Carson said.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
First of all, Dennis posted on a public forum, not in an email or p.m. to Rich, so he is not a snitch.
And the way that you seem to be chasing Wes around the forums, I would venture a guess, that you seem to be crushin on him??

Dennis is a S-N-I-T-C-H, LOL!

Old 08-14-2005, 11:18 AM   #76
Chris@TSE
and you're a tool. your point? lol

Old 08-14-2005, 12:21 PM   #77
Gromph Baenre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
LOL

It's good to see the character behind the name. What are you ten? What was it that I "snitched" on, since Rich already had seen the posts? Genius.

Are you one of those that had to wait until Wes was suspended before you had the ability to respond as well?

"Snitch". Well we are not in Hell and it is moderated anyway.
Let me give you a brief review there Dennis. The post you made that I responded to was dated 12 Aug 05 @ 2:11 pm. Then over in the Hades forum, the webslave gave his warning to Neil and Rob at 12 Aug 05@ 2:37. Follow the time line precious and you might see where someone might derive that you are a snitch. Does this answer your question on what you snitched about?

IF you will also notice the time/date stamp of my post to you, it was AFTER Wes paid his fine, so he was no longer suspended. That blows your second theory out of the water.

Now next time you think you have something witty to post, or attempt to twist things around, check your time lines on things. It might save you from being exposed for the lemming you are by a ten year old.

Old 08-14-2005, 12:23 PM   #78
Chris@TSE
yet another name?

how pathetic.......

Old 08-14-2005, 12:35 PM   #79
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromph Baenre
Now next time you think you have something witty to post, or attempt to twist things around, check your time lines on things. It might save you from being exposed for the lemming you are by a ten year old.
And what was the time he received his warning for that post?

Like it really matters.

“lemming you are”
At least we know now where and from whom you obtain your talking points from.

Old 08-14-2005, 12:40 PM   #80
Gromph Baenre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
yet another name?

how pathetic.......
So its pathetic to answer a direct question posed by another member? What would your "tool" comments be classified as?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread