NICE TOADLINE EXOTIC BULLY PUPS FOR TRADE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:42 PM   #11
AbsoluteApril
Please take opinions to PMs with each other or the discussion forums. A classified ad is not the place for this. Thank you.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:46 PM   #12
toadline
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
I'm not saying your talking crap. It's just that people like you take breeds that have been pure lined for years and make things like that. I'm not sure who would want them looking that way. They look like a health problem waiting to happen. No legs,way to short a muzzle and its upturned. Plus they look fat as can be. I see barley any shape or form,other than as I stated. A bathtub with claw feet and a head. But reading your ad,I'm thinking at least a few people like them. Just not myself and the few people I showed. I personally hate the idea of making new,whatever they are out of whatever you did. It took many breedings to create those. Where are all the mutts that you created over the years to make these? Shelters?

I owned some pure lined pits over the years,so to me,your a backyard breeder with money to burn and create something like you did. I don't care how much money you make or put into that project. We just don't need more mixed breed mutts that look like pits,bull dogs or whatever those are. Have you been to any shelters lately?? I have. It's disgusting to see all the fake bully breeds and pits in them.

I'd wish you the best,but I don't agree with what your doing to pure lined dogs,just to create those things to make money. It's deplorable in my eyes. No sense or need for something like them? What purpose are they for? It doesn't look like they can do anything but waddle and eat. And just not cool. I'm sure others will love them,but how many??
there are actually 100's of thousand of breeders that breed what i breed. it a huge market its bigger then the reptile market for the highend stuff at least . thanks for your concern . but ask around and do some research before you put me down, i dont put your breeding program down so why put mine down. its like when i tell dog people people sell snakes for as much as my dogs for they say the same thing who would spend that on a snake . for what a mutated snake they say when you can catch in wild. your crazy . i say no for real there are almost as many high end snake breeders as there are dog breeders . but anyways i have 150,000 followers on my fb page and a email list of customer over 15k of them. . im at the top of what i do and sorry thats how it is . even if you say my dogs are ugly and fat. but people love them i sell to many pro nfl players rap stars ect. people love my dogs you donthave to but others do. thanks again for putting my dogs down . i was actually going to start adding boas to my collection . and i spent alot of money on reptiles this last year ask around . ill make sure i skip your ad when im buying boas since i see your a boa seller
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-19-2015, 08:45 AM   #13
allreptiles1966
Skipping my ads will surely please me. Lying about me on my ads because I don't like those dogs is just pathetic of you. Your showing you true character already on here by lying on my ads! If your buying boas to breed,these ads will hurt you later down the rd. I've been selling on here for several years now with not one problem. I don't rip anyone off. Lying about me on here will do you wrong when you try to buy or sell on this site. I will bring up your lies about me on my ads to show just how you react to people when they don't like something of yours. Pretty childish you are.

You will lose because I have my pm and it says NOTHING about selling to you or keeping your money. Post those threats of me telling you I'm coming all the way to Cali to hunt you down and kill you!!!!!

I'm not a killer. But your a liar man and that will haunt you down on here.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:19 AM   #14
hhmoore
Since you ignored April's friendly warning, take a few days off, Rich.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:33 PM   #15
cinderbird
Royce, do you do any dog sports or any health testing with your dogs?

Old 05-22-2015, 01:53 PM   #16
Keys & Kritterz
Can they be registered through AKC? they look like a English bulldog x Pitbull cross.

Old 05-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #17
allreptiles1966
No,they cannot be reg through the AKC. The only type of pit allowed that holds true to confirmation is the American Stafforshire Terrier. All other pit bulls are mixed lines and hold no true lineage. There are a few old school pits,but hard to get. Texas is one of those states that still have pure game lined APBT. The UKC and ADBA are poor examples of registries!!

As usual,Anericans ruined another animals pure abilities.

Old 05-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #18
Bronx Boa
Are we on for tomorrow?

The BronX BoA

Old 05-22-2015, 10:17 PM   #19
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
Are we on for tomorrow?

The BronX BoA
No,I'm in Myrtle Beach Sc for bike week.

Old 05-23-2015, 03:45 AM   #20
hhmoore
Gentlemen, please take your personal interactions to PM, they are off-topic & have no place in the classifieds.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!