Stold Ball Pythons from Michigan (Me) Michigtics Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
michiganexotics
Stold Ball Pythons from Michigan (Me) Michigtics Exotics

some one got in to my house and stole all my ball pythons 32 snakes (Caramel Albino Females, het ultramels, large mojaves,2 females pinstripes, Lavender Albino, Spider large female, het caramel females, pair of het toffes, male lesser pastel het pied, het pieds etc if u see some one try to sell this snakes please contact me 3134778679. i ask my neighbor and she told me she see a latino guy from the age of 30 to 40 years old getting the Boxes on his truck Description: white suv GMC like late model the description of the guy he its 6+ Feet. like 200 pounds i will appreciate you help

Old 12-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
I'll be keeping my eyes open for new sellers, especially if it seems 'too good to be true'.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #3
michiganexotics
Thanks men most of the snakes were high end balls really appreciate

Old 12-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
~Just Curious~
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. That's just awful and how scary too.

Perhaps you could upload pictures of the missing snakes in case people recognize those specific patterns/markings?
I'll keep an eye out too, but I suggest you check your local craigslist and it's surrounding areas. It's more anonymous there and harder to track than these classifieds. =\ Also if you have any more smaller ones like kijiji or something...

So sorry again, really wish I could help more. I've got my fingers crossed for you that they catch him and get all your animals back safely!

Old 12-18-2011, 05:23 PM   #5
michiganexotics

Plus i have my you tube channel u can see alot more snakes there

http://www.youtube.com/user/0MichiganExotics0

Thanks guys

Old 12-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #6
HerpVenue
Thanks for putting the pictures together. This makes it easier. I have gotten too lazy in my old age to dig through a bunch of links.

This is great. I will keep my eyes open.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
John Apple
that is bs Juan...as usual I'll keep my eyes peeled...if you see them in taylor...then come see Dave and I

Old 12-30-2011, 04:49 PM   #8
michiganexotics
thanks John im gonna make a vid of all my snakes in you tube of the pics from the snakes thanks for all u support

Old 01-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #9
Women
Wow that is mess up it's like why would someone go into someone's house and take there animals? that is heart breaking. So sorry for your lost I sure hope you are able to get them back safe and sound my prayers go out to you.

Old 03-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
InterExotics
So sorry to hear this Have any of them been found? I'll keep my eyes peeled when I go to the shows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!