Trade Sexed Lygodactylus williamsi bloodline swap - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-31-2021, 06:38 PM   #1
Chris Anderson
Sexed Lygodactylus williamsi bloodline swap

I have 1.1 young, sexed Lygodactylus williamsi that I am hoping to trade for unrelated, definitively sexed L. williamsi. These are less than a year old and individually housed. Male is showing clear male coloration and female just laid a clutch of infertile eggs. Photos are of these two individuals taken today (5/31/21).

I am not interested in selling these animals at the moment (I'll buy unrelated animals and raise them up to pair them them myself if an adequate trade isn't located). I would like one for one trades on unrelated, definitively sexed L. williamsi. Other trades involving female Nephrurus amyae, Pyxis sp., female Calumma roaloko (imported as C. nasutum recently) Brookesia ebenaui, or some other uncommon chameleons considered.

For fastest response email me at: Furcifer.minor@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chris
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2021, 07:58 PM   #2
Blau255
Williamsi

I have some unrelated young ones, they're too small to ship right now but should be ready to go in a few weeks

Old 06-10-2021, 08:10 PM   #3
Chris Anderson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blau255 View Post
I have some unrelated young ones, they're too small to ship right now but should be ready to go in a few weeks
Thanks. I'd prefer definitively sexed animals, but might be willing to trade the male for one, or the female for three, or something along those lines. Let me know when they are ready and we can talk.

Chris
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2021, 08:15 PM   #4
Blau255
Sounds good

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!