Red Bull snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 11-04-2020, 02:14 PM   #1
Hal285
Red Bull snakes

Pair of Red Bull snakes. These would be a great addition for fresh future bloodlines which is desperately needed in bull snakes. These are not het anything and from an exceptional breeder. I have decided to pretty much walk away from bull snakes all together. There is no need for me to wait the time to raise these is why I would like to part with them. These are not a locale or extreme but will turn an intense red as they age. The parents have been shown several times online. I’m asking 400 plus shipping for the pair. Contact me at enjoyhunting721@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-04-2020, 06:38 PM   #2
elena
Do you have the required permit to sell native wildlife in IL?

Old 11-04-2020, 07:00 PM   #3
Hal285
Yes I do. Just to be clear in inquiry I have had one for 3 yrs. I have began to sell off by lining up as many buyers as I could to turn in all receipts at same time to have my permit amended. I have several payment plans going on currently and hope to be able to ship all in these next 2 weeks. For whatever reason some buyers fall through etc why I have been making several posts since July. Also to specifically clarify the permit in Illinois, you may sell almost all specie of bull snake in Illinois except kankakee Scott Ballard head of idnr has also referenced to yellow bulls just to similarities. If interested in acquiring permit in Illinois I can forward all info needed it’s a fairly simple process and only $50 per year.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2020, 10:02 AM   #4
BLUAZUL1
Will you just sell the female

Old 06-10-2021, 12:13 PM   #5
MikaylaGoldsmith
are they still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!