2 boas free to home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 12:03 AM   #1
mechnut450
2 boas free to home

ok I have a 1 boa female (over 6 ft ) that I removed from under a home in lower Delaware 2 years ago. she very tame and eats very well. I can't really tell you her age. but in the 2 years I had her she grown about 2 ft and about added 10 pounds in weight. I want move her onto a better home with a person that will be able to safely handle her ,and has proper room for her to stretch out .

the second boa I am trying to help a friend relocate it about 4-5 ft long it semi tame . they guy is in the middle of a divorce and can't take the snake and she don't really want it. I handle this snake with no problems . I think the snake edgy cause they have 5 yapping small dogs.

I can not ship these snake but willing to meet a person with in a set distance for the cost of gas. I rescue snake as a hobby and am unable to keep large reptiles.

pm or email me at ( my username ) @yahoo.com

Old 12-29-2007, 11:50 AM   #2
mechnut450
ok the first boa she has a new home, and the owner of the second boa still has not made up their mind if they want ot get rid of hime or keep them.. so he on hold ..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread