Recent things that are really annoying... - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 09:17 PM   #1
ms_terese
Once upon a time...

When I was a kid, there was a neighbor in the alley that always had German Shepherds. They must have been breeders, because they always seemed to have new dogs every year or so.

Every time someone walked past their yard, those dogs would jump and growl and snap and try to get over the fence. On a couple of occasions, they did get out and people were injured.

This went on the entire time I lived there, which was about 7 years.

German Shepherds are vicious dogs that shouldn't be kept as pets. The Humane Society's bite records back that up. Anyone who keeps a German Shepherd as a pet is an idiot. I know. I've seen what they can do with my own eyes. I don't ever want to see another German Shepherd again. When my children were growing up, I made sure they never went near anyone who had a German Shepherd, and now they know to never, ever consider having one or letting their own children have one.

See how reasonable, rational, and educated my opinion is?

Old 09-12-2005, 09:23 PM   #2
Cat_72
You could take that one step further, Terese.

German Shepherds are dogs, right? Well, then it stands to reason because those German Shepherds were vicious, that must mean all German Shepherds are vicious, and since German Shepherds are dogs, ALL dogs are probably vicious, and they should be kept as far away from my family as possible. In fact, NO ONE should be allowed to own a dog, because their vicious influence might turn my kids vicious, and we can't have that, now can we?

Old 09-12-2005, 09:57 PM   #3
Lucille
And, weiners should be made illegal to sell or purchase since they are called 'hot dogs'; who know what vicious propensities might be engendered by eating them.......
In fact, you oughtta hafta do five to ten in the federal pen for eating a chili dog, and life for feeding them to your kids....

Old 09-12-2005, 09:59 PM   #4
Cat_72
EXCELLENT POINT, Lucille.

I'll never touch another weiner.

Old 09-12-2005, 10:06 PM   #5
ms_terese
Quote:
I'll never touch another weiner.
Now you're going too far. I will not give up weiner-touching! (But I'm female, so it's alright.)

Old 09-12-2005, 10:24 PM   #6
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
Now you're going too far. I will not give up weiner-touching! (But I'm female, so it's alright.)

I thought the point we were making here lately on this thread is that touching weiners is OK whether you are female OR male, n'est ce pas?

Old 09-12-2005, 10:28 PM   #7
ms_terese
Quote:
I thought the point we were making here lately on this thread is that touching weiners is OK whether you are female OR male, n'est ce pas?
Sorry, Lucille, my sarcasm button must be broken.

Old 09-12-2005, 10:31 PM   #8
Cat_72

Old 09-13-2005, 08:43 AM   #9
ms_terese
You know, last night I was done with this, except for the silly weiner posts : because sometimes all you can do is laugh.

Yet the post from Dennis this morning is so amazing that I just have to respond.

Quote:
I think a more correct analogy would be Pitbulls are vicious dogs and if the majority of them cause harm the humane society just puts them to sleep at least its true
Wow. Yet another opinion that is a result of ignorance. For your information, very few localities continue to use breed specific legislation when it comes to vicious animals, because it was ineffective.

Quote:
all the homo's out there say hey accept my homosexuality(sexual preference)
How would people react to some going around saying hey i like to masturbate
I can tell you they would lock the sick bastards up...lol
I definitely wouldn't want to shake their hands or have them around me or mine
its better off not being said!!!
Would they lock them up for telling you, or for masturbating? Are you serious? Gay people are not asking anyone to comment on their specific sexual preferences, they simply would like their choice of lifestyle (you know, being in a committed one on one relationship with a person they deeply love) to be recognized by the government as a valid marriage. They could give a flip about you personally, Dennis.

Quote:
He made one very good point when he said, "People who don't breed snakes would never know their snake was gay". So in other words, as long as he doesn't know you're gay *you can be a fine, upstanding person. The person hasn't changed just by admitting they are gay, only his view of them has......

I hope you don't mind i struck the racist imply from this quote
But I could not have said this better! Some things are better left unknown for all parties involved,please don't force your gayness on people,Please stay in the closet many,many of us do not want to know
Why should any person be required to hide their opinions or preferences? If you "don't want to know" and want to revel in your ignorance within your perceived reality, then feel free to stay in YOUR closet and keep YOUR mind closed. The VAST MAJORITY of civilization is ready to accept various cultures, religions, and sexual preferences (I left the race part out, too, and just stuck with those things you consider "choices").

Your counseling as a child didn't work. I have to wonder what sort of behavior would cause parents that allowed a child unsupervised access to some of the worst dregs of society (you know, the hundreds of pedophiles that you came in contact with) would then invest the time and effort to send a child into counseling.

I'm going back to my original opinion, Dennis. You were traumatized as a child and never got it worked out. While I pity all children that have an unhealthy childhood, I also feel that there comes a time when every person takes responsibility for their own future and fixes what is broken. Homosexuals aren't broken. There are no homosexuals preaching that heterosexuality is wrong, or that homosexuality will cure overpopulation, or trying to "convert" anyone in any other way. Homosexuals aren't here passing judgment on other people. YOU are. YOU are the one with issues. YOU are broken.

You have the right to your opinion. I have the right to be disgusted by it.

Old 09-13-2005, 10:32 AM   #10
Dennis1
Deleted

Closed Thread