SOLD!! Tokay-First release-Het Granite Pied Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-07-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
billewicz
Tokay-First release-Het Granite Pied Pair

Sold, thank you!

This is the first release of related het offspring from a pair of Granite/Pied Tokay.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL THESE DOUBLE HET OFFSPRING FOR SALE LOOK LIKE NORMALS.

To date, reproducing almost any white type Tokay has required line breeding. Or more simply, the breeding of related animals to recreate the visual traits of the wild caught parents. This has been established in at least 4 separate lines by breeding siblings, or offspring back to their parents.

The original pair, male shown here, look almost identical to each other. All their offspring look normal as is the case for all the other lines so far. These double het, one for each parents' different genetic line, when bred together could produce an all white with black eyes Tokay, a Granite or a pied. You get a 1-in-4 chance of producing a visual from each parental line. This is all based on my first hand experience with two other lines I've proven out so far.

$600, shipped for a related pair of double het Granite Pied. (Not pictured) This pair is the prodigy of the male shown here and almost an identical visual female. (Visual Male is not for sale.)

Local pick-up in the Washington DC area is possible. PayPal accepted. PayPal purchases over $100 may be eligible for Bill Me Later.

Overnight FedEx to the continental US. Up to three will fit in the same box so you can save on shipping.

Contacting me via phone or email is fine, thanks.
Michael@billewicz.com
703-354-4440
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2014, 04:56 AM   #2
LVgeckos
Photos of the little ones

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
granite, morph, pied, tokay