For Sale Female 75% Super Dwarf Black Pastel Anery pos Het Purple Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-13-2021, 06:40 PM   #1
barakahbreeder
Female 75% Super Dwarf Black Pastel Anery pos Het Purple Albino

Deal Fell Through. This Girl Is AVAILABLE Again.
This young gal is just about a year and a half old, growing nice and slow (174g as of 13 March 2021) and certainly has a very unique anery look to her. She has an amazing temperament, loves to be held, and rock-solid genetics as she came from Matthew Martin. She is 75% Super Dwarf from an unidentified locality and possibly het for purple (snow). Matthew Martin has proven the Black Pastel anery with other forms of anery and has visual black pastel snows available. Additionally, he has more black pastels available, making for an amazing opportunity to get an early jump into a relatively untouched project. She was hatched September 2019, eats every week, but just stays small. Dad to this gal (original black pastel) was 7’, so I expect this gal to stay around that size and really thin. I absolutely love this girl however, life circumstances demand I downsize my collection. Asking $1750 plus shipping, which is WELL below her original purchase price. Your savings on this female should allow you to purchase a follow up male from Matthew. I use Ship Your Reptiles and accept Paypal or Venmo. Please add 3% for PayPal unless using friends and family. Local pick up is also an option.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2021, 05:16 PM   #2
barakahbreeder
Still Available
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anery, female, super dwarf