New Reptile Show in Daytona - ??????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
homegrownherps
Question New Reptile Show in Daytona - ???????

I just received an email today, about a new Reptile Show in Daytona scheduled for April 13, 2007. The contact person is Chris DiNardo. I have not heard of this person before, does anyone have any information on this event/promoter/location (Port Orange Flea and Farmers Market)? They sent me a registration form that I can print out and part of that registration required that I list all of my Products and Prices, and at the bottom I had to agree to these terms:

Once determined, no other products can be added to this list, nor can prices be changed without express consent of Port Orange Flea and Farmers Market. Strict adherence to this policy is required. Violation of the policy will result in your disqualification from participation in Port Orange Flea and Farmers Market Reptile shows in such cases, no refunds will be given.

This seems kind of odd for a reptile show.

If anyone wants the email I received, just let me know and I'll email it to you.

Old 01-31-2007, 12:37 PM   #2
homegrownherps
Anyone ?

Old 01-31-2007, 12:47 PM   #3
Mike Greathouse
I didn't receive the email, but I did receive a hard-copy packet from them a few days ago. Most of their "contract" appears to apply to food vendors, rather then reptile vendors. It looks like they took a standard "Food Vendor Agreement" and just added a few lines here and there for the Reptile vendors.

My guess is that the inventory and pricing that they are requesting is aimed at the food vendors as well.

All in all, the packet that I received was nothing more then their application and rules (nothing actually describing the event). Not a good idea when you are trying to promote a new show.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
frensa
DO NOT DO A SHOW OF ANY KIND WITH THIS PERSON CHRIS DINARDO. SHE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE, I AM AT THIS MOMENT CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM A TERRIBLE SHOW SHE DID EARLY THIS YEAR WHEN I HAPPENED TO SEE THIS LINK. SHE SHOULD NOT BE DOING SHOWS OF ANY SORT!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!