A bit of advice....... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:18 AM   #1
crissabella
A bit of advice.......

Remember to delete photos from your camera that you don't want your family to see!!!!

I was talking with a Fauna Member on the phone yesterday, and something he said made me realize i did not delete certain "sensitive" photos i had taken of myself before i lent it to my sister so she could take it with her on the cruise she and her husband are currently on.

If they look, they are gonna see a side of me they have never seen before

Old 06-23-2010, 07:29 AM   #2
brd7666
You should be ashamed of yourself. lol

Old 06-23-2010, 07:43 AM   #3
hhmoore
If they don't look beforehand, maybe they'll just think those pics are of your sister, lol.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:33 AM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
Remember to delete photos from your camera that you don't want your family to see!!!!
Friends too. I had a friend look at a few pics I had on my camera and he went back too far and was shocked to see a picture of my ass (the one I posted here).

Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #5
brd7666
Quote:
If they look, they are gonna see a side of me they have never seen before
I wonder what they would think if they came on Fauna and read some of your post's. They might see even another side. And, just how many sides do you have?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:40 AM   #6
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I wonder what they would think if they came on Fauna and read some of your post's. They might see even another side. And, just how many sides do you have?
I just have 2 sides, the shy, quiet side that people usually see when they meet me for the first time, and then there's the wild and fun loving side that i let out when i feel comfortable around friends.

Those are the 2 sides of Crissy

Old 06-23-2010, 08:55 AM   #7
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Friends too. I had a friend look at a few pics I had on my camera and he went back too far and was shocked to see a picture of my ass (the one I posted here).
Did you have to show him your ass, to prove it was yours in the pic? (or did he recognize it )

Old 06-23-2010, 09:02 AM   #8
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Did you have to show him your ass, to prove it was yours in the pic? (or did he recognize it )
Neither, he took my word for it.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
brd7666
Quote:
I just have 2 sides, the shy, quiet side that people usually see when they meet me for the first time, and then there's the wild and fun loving side that i let out when i feel comfortable around friends.

Those are the 2 sides of Crissy
I know one thing young lady, if you continue on this path you have chosen, someone is just going to have to come up there and give you a good, old fasion spaken. lol

Old 06-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #10
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I know one thing young lady, if you continue on this path you have chosen, someone is just going to have to come up there and give you a good, old fasion spaken. lol
Heck, i've been an angel lately, so no spanking for me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!