2 Normal Leo Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 05:57 PM   #1
theldara
2 Normal Leo Females

2 Female Leos $50 pair plus overnight shipping.

They have gained some weight since their arrival 1-2 months ago. They are eating like champs. They've been eating dusted crickets, superworms, and occasional pinkies to assist them in bulking up.

I recieved them on a Trade arrangement, these girls are 2-3 years old. I was advised they were skinny due to last years breeding and winter brumation. Have been fattening them up again. I need to move these guys, I do not have any interest in Leos really and time/health constraints are pushing the issue of moving them out. They are clearly worth more I think than I'm asking per gecko as their temprament is pretty good and they are really pretty. This is a good deal on two adult females! I'm actually losing money considering what the Trade was for, but I really do need these guys to go. I will not drop the price further.
I can provide more current pictures upon request. These pictures were taken several weeks ago. Further pictures at <a href="http://public.fotki.com/theldara/sale"> the for sale picture album. </a>

Feel free to email me with any questions. Shipping is via Next Morning Air, I prefer Airborne as I have an account with them. Full shipping disclosures on our website. If I get paypal $ for them before noon Monday, I will ship them Monday night. Otherwise my next day off work that I can ship on is July 7th for July 8th (Tuesday AM) Delivery.

I am willing to combine him in regards to shipping with any of the other geckos I have up for sale. I do not want to part with any of these guys, however time and health constraints are forcing me to make hard choices.

Thanks for your time,
Jennifer Harrell
BNK Reptiles

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread