Seeking Ferret Advice. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2004, 01:51 AM   #1
Bringerofdoom
Seeking Ferret Advice.

i plan on rescuing a ferret within 2 weeks, what my questions are. does anyone have a good ferret cage size or company recomendation? also does anyone know of a good ferret care site? (i know there are tons of ferret sites out there, i just want a accurate one though). sorry if i ask these questions, i never had a ferret before and im trying to look up and memorize everything before i get it.

i whish these people would surrender the ferret sooner. if anyone here would see how its kept, they would go off. the cage is so small it fits on a end table, it has nothing in it for the ferret to play with. its lucky if its fed or watered and it gets a cage cleaning once a month, the list goes on. its scary these people have kids.........