Heavy artillery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-16-2005, 10:03 PM   #1
Jeremy Letkey
Heavy artillery

Some Hot Geckos. These are from Dan "The Fireman" Lubinsky. I was very happy to receive these animals from him. They are all gorgeous. After adding these to my arsenal I'm feeling like a WWII super power ( no nukes allowed). LOL All of these animals were still cold and fresh out of the delivery box. I just snapped a quick picture of each and put them into their new homes.

A couple of Redstripe to Rainwater stripe crosses.

Nicely colored banded Rainwaters. We will see if they are carrying the stripe gene? (the parents do)

These are something that I don't think that anybody else is working on. Redstripe to Rainwater Patternless albino.

And it's sibling a Redstripe RWPA. Just amazing potential. Pictures really do not do this animal justice. I'm very excited about these.

A nice striped Rainwater albino.

Finally... a pair of BEAUTIFUL Redstripes.

Look out Mr. Tremper. I'm coming for ya. LOL

Old 12-16-2005, 10:26 PM   #2
saltwaterreptiles
nice.... you are certainly stockpiling, of that there is no doubt....

I am more and more impressed with the animals I see coming from Dan each and every time I see one of these posts!

Old 12-16-2005, 11:19 PM   #3
ByRandom
Jeremy absolutely love them... Envious much? lol

Old 12-17-2005, 12:36 AM   #4
raiquee
beautiful, i really like those red stripes!

Old 12-17-2005, 01:55 AM   #5
A_Kendergirl
MUST....HAVE....RSLVPA!

I feel like crying. I was hoping Dan would look me up if selling those. Not that I have money, thanks to my car....which is why I want to cry!

They are all AWESOME....but something tells me you knew that. LOL

Old 12-17-2005, 08:43 AM   #6
WindyO
All i can say is WOW. Just from your recent posts i've seen you have an awesome collection. I look forward to seeing what you put out next season.

Old 12-17-2005, 11:14 AM   #7
groovygeckos
Nice Score from Dan indeed!

Old 12-17-2005, 12:40 PM   #8
nwheat
Now that is a box full of amazing geckos!!! I love them all!!!!! I can't wait to see how that red stripe patternless albino turns out - that could be just awesome!

I have decided that it must be you, Jeremy, that helps me with my addiction. Lesson #1: How to get 9 geckos in each box instead of 2 or 3!

Old 12-17-2005, 12:57 PM   #9
Golden Gate Geckos
WOW!!! Can I come play in your sandbox? I'll be your bestest friend!!!

Old 12-17-2005, 09:00 PM   #10
gothra
Woo...nice...Nice...NICE!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!