Unusual breeding??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
adamjames86
Unusual breeding???

just wondering if anyone has everyone any unusual breeding between different species of milks?

Old 02-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
roger-reptile
I have seen several crosses between Milks, Kings, Corns, and Bulls. some turn out looking very nice. I, myself will not do it (or buy them). I don't have a problem with others doing it, I just would rather not.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjames86 View Post
just wondering if anyone has everyone any unusual breeding between different species of milks?
Of course they have....any man-made cross constitutes an "unusual" breeding.

In this case however, it has nothing to do with making the more responsible choice and not creating problems for many authentic types of snakes down the road.

The far better choice would be to breed two of the SAME kinds of snakes together and produce something "unusual", why make abominations that will be scattered all over the country to infect and dilute many other genuine/authentic types of snakes already out there?

~Doug

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!