For Sale Blood Python Collection For Sale: Adults, T+ 1.0, Het Adult 0.1, VE 175 Rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 05-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
Bubafat
Blood Python Collection For Sale: Adults, T+ 1.0, Het Adult 0.1, VE 175 Rack

Unfortunately due to the fact that I'm moving oversea's this fall, I have to sell my collection. Several good people have offered to keep them for me until I get back, but I: A. Don't want to impose and B. need the funds for moving.

With the exception of the Albino male, ALL of these animals (including the Het Albino Female) were purchased by me from Kara at NERD in 2004.

Here's what I have and individual prices:

#1 2004 0.1 NERD stock Yellowish Blood: $500
I try to be 100% honest with representing my animals and this girl is the only blood that has bitten me (one time). She's not an aggressive blood, but a squirrelly blood and the only one in my collection I don't trust 100% once I get her out of her tub.

#2 2004 0.1 NERD stock: $600
Really nice red. GREAT eater, easy to handle (once she knows you're not feeding her), and just an all-around great snake.

#3 2004 0.1 NERD stock Non-proven Granite: $600
She has the side markings of a granite. Whether this proves out to be genetic or not I don't know, so she is priced as a normal. She's a bit of a hisser, but she's all show and no go.

#4 2004 0.1 NERD stock Het T+ albino: $2000
The picture speaks for itself...she's big, hot, RED, and should produce albino's this year. She's a cage protector. She's aggressive IN her cage, but very easily handled once you get a hand on her and start lifting her out of her cage.

#5 2004 0.1 NERD stock "Sunset" my first blood...DOG tame: $600 (sale pending)
This girl is a great snake. She's so mellow that she typically needs her rats to "bump" her nose before she'll take them. Even then she usually just opens her mouth and rarely wraps them.

#6 2006 1.0 Signoretti Reptiles T+ Albino male: $1000
Really nice colors on this guy. He's about as nice of an albino as you can get short of the cherry bomb. Easy to handle. I don't have a recent picture of this guy. I'll get one up within the next day or so.

#7 2004 0.1 NERD stock red blood (smaller animal): $300
This girl for two years was a problem eater, eating only about a third of all the others, but has since gained a great appetite and eats like a champ.

Animal Plastics VE175 rack with tubs: $650

Total: $6150

I would MUCH prefer to sell them all together and am willing to deliver them, at no extra charge, up to 300 miles from Birmingham, Alabama. Longer distances are possible but at $0.35/mile after the initial 300 miles.

Collection Price (including rack): $4000 (minus $300 if the pending sale goes
through on Sunset)

All animals are voracious eaters on ANY size F/T rat.

References available.

Any questions, just ask!

Thanks.

Matthew Hennek

matthew.hennek at gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2009, 01:32 AM   #2
Bubafat
Price lowered to $3000.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
RBG-
male albino

Matt-

Would you take $750 for the male albino?

Old 09-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #4
Bubafat
Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the interest but right now I'd like to keep them all as a package.

It's a pretty sweet package for anyone who wants to get into breeding albino's this year instead of having to wait the 3-4 years. Bloods aren't like balls...the females don't breed after only 18-24 months.

~Matt
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
RBG-
Well let me know if you change your mind.

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
Bubafat
Still available and looking good! I'll be rotating the male through the females this winter.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #7
livewire
i am interested in your T+ albino female i bought two and one the vet says could be male so i am going to take her to my normal vet both rep vets but dont know expertise with sexing bloods might have to xray.What price could you do.

Old 01-18-2010, 12:50 AM   #8
Bubafat
Email reply sent.

~Matt
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #9
VanderReptiles.com
I'm very interested. I just emailed you.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #10
Bubafat
Still available.

~Matt
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!