Looking for couperi... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 04:41 PM   #1
gbkulture86
Looking for couperi...

Hello, I am looking for a baby eastern indigo snake, no preference on sex. Could possibly take an adult. I have a couperi permit and I live in KY. Just shoot me an email at: thegelatinousmonster@yahoo.com and tell me what ya got. Thanks a lot! -Will
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2004, 07:00 PM   #2
gbkulture86
stay away from "Karl Funwi" in "Cameroon", and "Bill Jason" in "Germany". Could you believe that this asshole just tried to sell me a sexed pair of baby eastern indigo snakes for 100$ shipped to my house in Lexington, KY... Get a load of this; adults will be 145$ and if you get a pair for 300$, I will throw in some eggs. I have found more people who have been screwed by him so...stay away from anyone who sounds like this guy. Note: these 2 guys are the same scumbag.. sorry for not clearing that up.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2004, 11:04 AM   #3
epidemic
Permit

Hello Will,

Just a quick FYI -
You will have to acquire another permit for any interstate transaction, regarding the acquisition of another D. couperi from outside of Kentucky.

Best regards,

Jeff Snodgres

Old 01-17-2005, 12:09 AM   #4
starwarsdad
So you have to get a Federal permit for each indigo you bring in or for each shipment???

Is that a Kentucky thing or a Federal thing?

Thanks!

Old 05-03-2006, 11:09 PM   #5
thesnakeman
Actually, it's both. He already has his KY. permit, now he needs to locate a breeder with available offspring, and apply for the federal permit. I might be able to work something out. I live in Missouri, and I have some eggs in the incubater. Give me a holler at; thesnakeman@centurytel.net Talkatcha later,
T.

Old 05-16-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
epidemic
That post is almost two years old! N/P

I told ya there was no post! ;0)

Old 05-16-2006, 02:12 PM   #7
thesnakeman
DUH. O.K., I'll remove my cranial unit from my 4th point of contact now.
T.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread